Prestige Item
JOICO K-PAK Hydrator Intense Treatment Reviews

Intense hydrator is a nourishing treatment offering immediate hydration to hair that desperately needs to quench its thirst.

• Replenishes lost moisture in dry, damaged hair
• Boosts shine
• Softens hair

You may also like JOICO K-PAK Reconstructing Shampoo and JOICO K-PAK Reconstructing Conditioner

Moomai 637
    October 07, 2020

I like

I like me a shampoo that smells good and this one did nit disappoint! I liKe that it kinda tames my fizzy hair everytime I use it and my hair is thick and fizzy.. I also like the fact that it doesn’t contain paraben.

October 07, 2020

Hair treatment that makes my hair softer and smoother

I was lucky to try Joico K-Pak Hydrator Intense Treatment as part of Chickadvisor Product Review Club. I haven't used a hair treatment/mask in the past for my dry and damaged hair so I was eager to see if it had an impact. I used the treatment (which smelled good) a few times in a week (left it in my hair for a few minutes and rinsed off) and overall, I felt the treatment did make my hair softer, smoother and more shiny. I have been missing this step in my normal hair regimen. I would buy again and recommend this hair treatment to friends and family.

October 06, 2020

I would buy this product again

I would get this product again since it has helped my hair alot! Being a stylist and trying all kinds of colours and styles my hair became really damaged.. trying to find something was hard until i tried this product and gave my hair life again!!

October 06, 2020

Such a good hydration pick me up!

I #gotit free to try out through ChickAdvisor. I am a frequent user of hydration products for my thick, dry hair. I absolutely love this treatement, it left my hair so smooth, healthy, and shiny, I didn't even have to do any styling to it after air drying! I would definitely recommend!

Nice product

This is one of my all time favourite brands. I received it a while ago from a girlfriend and finally trying it out. It is really nice to use. It is affordable and does the job. Recommend it!

October 05, 2020

Essai du traitement hydratant intense

J’ai fait l’essai du traitement hydratant combiné avec le shampoing et revitalisant reconstructeur et j’ai adoré l’hydratation que les produits ont apporté à mes cheveux. Ils sont plus forts et plus souple. L’odeur des produits est agréable sans être trop prononcée.

Je recommande cette gamme de produits.

United States

My hair needed this!

Received this product for free from Chick Advisor's product review club. The packaging was really nice, high end. I liked the smell of the shampoo, not too strong! This product really added some good hydration to my dry hair. I did notice this did have parabens which for a high priced product like this I would expect it to be removed.

October 05, 2020

Try this for a unique experience

This is the best hair treatment I have ever used because my hair was still soft the next day. Other hair treatments I used left my hair still dry the next day. I will replace my previous hair treatment with this one. My hair smells good even the next day and it's a pleasant smell. I recommend this to everyone.

Good results

I used this treatment couple of times (along with a daily use of same line shampoo and conditioner) and really like the results so far. Makes my hair smoother and easier to blow dry after.

October 05, 2020

One of the best hair masks I have tried

I have tried a lot of high end hair masks and this is one of the best. My hair is so much softer and more manageable. I will for sure be getting this mask again!