Jordan's Morning Crisp Cereal Reviews
#384 in Cereal

January 12, 2018

Bursting with Nuts is absolutely addictive

This is my go to cereal. It's loaded with nuts like pecans, almonds and brazil nuts, No cheap nuts. I know that it is high on the sugar side but just add it in moderation to your milk or Greek yogurt and you get yourself a nutritious and delicious breakfast. I have eaten this cereal almost everyday for years now, and have no plans to change this routine. The other flavours in this line are all delish but Bursting With Nuts is the cream of the crop. Try it already, addictive guaranteed.

October 07, 2017

Great Granola Clusters!

I love this granola clusters! I like eating it with almond milk every morning and usually stay full till afternoon so I don’t have to much on anything else . It is healthier than many I have tried and price is affordable too.

March 21, 2016

All-natural and no GMO ingredients. Two things are a must to feed my family and this cereal fits the bill. It tastes amazing too! I have this with almond milk to boost the protein component and makes me feel full until lunch time. A bit steep in price so I stock up when it goes on sale. Very good value!

November 24, 2015

I love this cereal and eat it nearly every morning. My favourites are simply strawberry and loads of berry. I have found dried berries in other cereals to be fake tasting but these are so flavourable, especially the pomegranate. This cereal is healthy and tastes delicious. I love the texture of the cereal and find it does not go soggy as fast as other cereals. With a toddler running around it is often difficult to finish a meal quickly without distractions. The price is quite high for this cereal and try to stock up when it goes on sale. Wish I could purchase in bigger boxes.

March 10, 2015

Just bought the Jordon's Morning Crisp Strawberry cereal as a healthy alternative.
    I really like the taste and just could not stop munching on it. I now carry it to work as well as a healthy snack.
    Other way I eat it, is by sprinkling it on my yogurt.
    This Cereal has some good ingredient, like raw cane sugar and yummy strawberies.
    I will definetly re-purchase it, and highly recommend it.

November 10, 2014

I loved the fact the nuts were a good size and didn't get lost int he flakes!
    I also enjoy that if i add milk and one of my kids need something i can walk away from my bowl for a few mins and come back to a cereal that isn't soggy and gross, in fact i like to now let my Jordan's Morning Crisp Cereal sit for a few mins!

July 08, 2014

Absolutely fantastic! The size & the amount of nuts that come in this cereal is unmatched to any other I've tasted. Definitely recommend.

May 24, 2014

I love this cereal. My husband eats this as cereal at his morning break at work. I eat it plain while driving for work. I bought it at a discount store for cheaper than the grocery store and have stocked up. :)

January 22, 2014

I bought the chocolate kind to try out because it was quite a decent price, and chocolate breakfast... Heck Yes! On first glance it seems like it's a healthy-ish cereal. On second glance... it is anything but.

It has as much sugar as fruit loots, 260 cals and 10g of fat per serving! It is definitely one of those cereals that you should make sure you are only having a serving size, otherwise you may as well go have a donut.

Otherwise, I thought it tasted amazing, and I think I'll keep it around as a chocolate craving eliminator, since it really seemed like half the bowl I had was pure chocolate. (Not that I'm complaining about that! It is usually the opposite)

November 06, 2013

This appears to be a health cereal but if you read the box it is nearly 25% or 1/4 sugar. That is more sugar than 'Cap'n Crunch', 'Fruit Loops' and most other children's sugar cereals.