Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#2 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

April 11, 2018

Such an amazing smell

Love all the products from their line in general . This is definitely a long lasting floral smell that helps to make you stand out at any event . it is on the pricey sides but is defiantly worth every penny.

April 11, 2018

Love

This perfume smells sooo good ! It's defiantly one of my faves. The scent lasts quite a long time on my skin and it's so luxurious without being over powering ! Defiantly worth the money and I will repurchase over and over again. Plus the packaging it adorable 😍

April 08, 2018

long-lasting

I purchased this perfume at Shopper's Drug Mart for under twenty dollars, which is a steal. The bottle is lovely with a fuschia colored bow around the middle of the bottle.

Typically this perfume is targeted towards women who are thirty or under but I feel that it is a very feminine and sexy fragrance for a lady of any age. This perfume has long-lasting staying power which is something that I enjoy in a fragrance.

I will continue to look for this and other Juicy Couture perfumes when they go on sale!!

April 07, 2018

Signature Sent

Such a great perfume, I always get a lot of compliments on how good I smell whenever I wear it. It smells great and is not too overbearing. Definitely one of my staples.

March 24, 2018

Scent last a long time!

Ive been using juicy couture for many many years!This scent last so long and its so yummy.I would totally reccomend it to everyone!Even my mom uses it

March 20, 2018

Yummy!

I received this product complimentary for review. I loved it. I was a bit nervous as scent is such a personal thing but this played to my scent preferences. It was sweet and it stays on all day. I will for sure be purchasing a
    Full size version of this scent!

March 13, 2018

juicy couture

This perfume smells really good and I have seen it in many stores. I would definitely consider buying their other perfumes. The scent lasts a pretty long time after spraying.

February 26, 2018

All time favourite

I have tried countless perfumes, but I always end up back here in the end. This perfume smells so good and is very accessible as it is sold in many different locations (high end stores and drug stores)

2.8/5

February 26, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells Awesome!

Smells pretty good, beautiful bottle. Great for young girls. Price could be better and it would a great gift for a young lady. Comes in a beautiful box.

February 25, 2018

Juicy Couture Viva Juilcy Perfume

I received this perfume as a Christmas present from my parents the year into fame out. And I have been buying it over and over again since then. It’s a very sexy and seductive scent. But a classy seduction. Its a scent that can be used from any age. From a teenager to a mature woman in her 60s