Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

December 13, 2019

All time favourite scent!

My all time favourite scent! This is one of the only perfumes that I always go back to and enjoy that it is pleasant and not overpowering! Can’t wait to get another bottle! Love this!

November 28, 2019
    Bracknell Forest, United Kingdom

Love it

Really love this perfume.I was given a sample once while i was travelling and when i was back home,i had to buy it as i was already obsessed by the scent.
    So got myself the huge bottle and use it almost all the time.Its very nice,sweet and very easy to wear at any occasion.Even my teenage daughter loves it.
    Would definitely recommend it to anyone :)

October 26, 2019
    St. Helens, United Kingdom

Amazing

It smells absolutely amazing it is my new favourite fragrance it has fruity hints and smells so sweet! I would definitely recommend to anyone that likes fresh fruity smells.

October 26, 2019
    Ealing, United Kingdom

Amazing smell

Beautiful smell, stays more than one day even after wash you still can smell it. Definitely would buy another bottle! and would definitely recommend to my friends

October 19, 2019

Fruity scent

This is a sweet, floral and fruity like fragrance that’s perfect for spring/summer. It’s not overpowering and lasts most of the day with a couple spritz. It definitely makes me feel youthful.

October 02, 2019

Le parfait parfum

Première wow quoi dire de la bouteille je pense que cest une des plus belles bouteilles de parfum une parfaite décoration et en plus de sa l’odeur est juste parfaite cest mon parfum depuis toujours

August 29, 2019

Not for mature tastes

I found something in the notes of this perfume so show soapy smelling. The combination of floral and citrus would be lovely on a young woman for spring or summer but I would not recommend this fragrance for a more mature or discerning woman. It is a youthful scent.

August 19, 2019

pleasant smell

This perfume has a pleasant smell, like something sweet. I love it!! It's very different from the other perfumes I have used. I wouldn't done nothing to improve it. It matches my style. Yes it is long lasting. Heck yeah in a heart beat I would recommend this!!

August 14, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Lovely

I tried this as a sample and it was actually really nice strong sweet smell and stayed on a long time I would buy this in the future and would recommend this product to anyone

August 09, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

LOVE JUICY COUTURE

BIG fan of juicy couture perfumes. own two versions of it. I love fruity and flowery feminine smells which juicy couture is all about. love my smells.