Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil Reviews

1.7/5

October 05, 2017

Pimple Alert

I received the Julep Box monthly for 18 months. I was excited when I got a chance to receive this product. I started using it right away as per instructions. My skin was super oily (which makes sense since it is oil). I then started to break out like mad. I waited even a couple weeks because sometimes the breakouts will stop after your skin get use to the new product. It did not. My skin just felt really oily and looked terrible. I was not a fan and would not recommend this to anyone. Especially if you have sensitive skin.

January 16, 2017

I've been using this cleansing oil for a few months now. My skin feels great!
    I have quite dry skin in the winter and this product has been cleaning all my make-up, no residue at all and no need to use remover before. Does not dry your skin!

2.7/5

August 17, 2016

I was not a fan of this cleanser. It is well...oily and leaves a film on my skin that I don't care for at all. It does however, take off makeup well so I will be keeping it for use for taking off my eyeshadow. It smells okay but not much and goes on well, I just don't get a clean feeling at the end which to me is important in a cleanser.

March 17, 2016

This works so well on my dry skin.
    It smells great, kind of like almond oil, and is so nourishing it's unreal.
    I put it all over my face and rub it in then take a warm rag and wipe it off. My face is clean and even looks a little radiant.
    The price is a bit high but a little goes a long way so I don't see you needing to purchase this often.

March 14, 2016

This stuff is amazing. I use it every day. You put on a fresh washed dryer face scrub on with the scruber then wash off with warm water. It puts natural oils back in you're face. My skin felt so smooth. Very nice. I believe it was 11.99 $ iv had my bottle for almost a year. It lasts

March 09, 2016

Love this! It doesn't make my skin feel oily at all and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I received it in a mystery box and was a little disappointed when I saw it but I am definitely sold on the product and will purchase again.

February 14, 2016

I was a little bit skeptical to use this product because I have combination skin, but the spots that are oily, mainly my forehead and nose, are very oily. I have heard a lot of great things about Julep's Korean skin care line and I love the rest of their products, so I decided to try it out. In less than a week my skin has already cleared up! I can't believe how amazing this cleansing oil is. It smells like citrus which is lovely, and it just washes off with warm water. I use it with the Konjac sponge to help exfoliate the dead skin cells. The oil is great, especially in the winter, and I haven't had a problem with dry skin in a week. I try to avoid my nose, but when I forget and do use it on my nose, I actually find that it doesn't make it any more oily than before. As far as I'm considered, I'm hooked and I definitely think everyone should try it!

February 02, 2016

I received this product in a monthly Julep Maven box, and thus it was a great price. It does a really great job of taking off my daily makeup and is not harsh on the skin. This is the first time I have tried an oil based product for makeup removal, and now that I've finished half the bottle, I think I'm going to stick with it. It's not as convenient as a makeup wipe and I still have to use my usual cleaner after to remove all the residue. However it hasn't broken me out, and makes my skin feel hydrated and soft.

December 29, 2015

This facial cleansing oil is hands down amazing. It breaks down ALL types of makeup effortlessly, doesn't break me out, has a nice mild citrus scent, and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I use it to remove my makeup then cleanse my skin or exfoliate and my skin is as happy as can be. I absolutely love the packaging too!

1.7/5

July 30, 2015

Made me break out badly after using. Followed directions and the next day I was infested with pimples which I rarely get. Was not impressed