Kashi GoLean Cereal Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 368 in Cereal

Kashi Go Lean Crunch Protein and High Fiber Cereal 51 Ounce Value Box Each box has 2 Bags for a total of 51 Ounces of delicious Naturally Sweetened Multigrain Clusters

March 23, 2017

I have mixed feelings about Kashi Go Lean cereal. I like the fact that it has 12g. of protein as I always try to have some sort of protein with each meal and snack. But not a fan of soy based protein that I have found out can mimic estrogen. I like the taste and texture and at 13g. of fibre and 8g. of whole grains, great start to the day, but find it does get soggy quickly. It's my go to breakfast in a hurry and when counting calories but value is not there as it's pricey for such a small package usually $4+ locally for me. Overall I'm a 'quasi-fan'.

March 14, 2017

Not a fan of Kashi cereal. I've tried a few that were hard and tasteless. Especially the ones with rice crisps. It's like eating Styrofoam. Quite pricey too.

January 24, 2016

I received a coupon in mail for a Free Box of Kashi Co Lean Cereal I got a box of this cereal and I loved it I ate just about all of it right out of the box just sitting down while watching T.V.

December 16, 2015

One of my favourite cereals. It's very dense both texture and calories so I tend to just use this as a topper to another type of cereal to give it some great crunch and added fibre & protein.

May 08, 2015

This cereal/granola tastes healthy, i.e. not as overly sweet as many other granolas. It's hearty and filling. Just what I look for in a granola.

April 18, 2015

So many harsh comments :)) I like the cereal, I prefer hard crunch. Im not a fan of sweetened cereal so this I find to be great. Healthy and texture works for me.

April 17, 2015

I did not like this cereal. I don't like chewing rocks in the morning, and this cereal was like a mouth full of pebbles with the flavour of cardboard.

April 15, 2015

My brother eats this brand of cereal because he says it's healthy. I tried it while I was visiting him. Yuck! It was so gross and so hard. It was like trying to eat a bowl of hard rocks. I had to throw it out.

1.5/5

March 14, 2015

I didn't really like this cereal. Not something I would purchase.

March 08, 2015

I don't really like this cereal with milk, but I like it with yoghurt at fruit, more like a granola. Sweet and crunchy!