Kashi GoLean Cereal Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 399 in Cereal

Kashi Go Lean Crunch Protein and High Fiber Cereal 51 Ounce Value Box Each box has 2 Bags for a total of 51 Ounces of delicious Naturally Sweetened Multigrain Clusters

June 03, 2017

Bon goût, pas trop sucré. / Good taste, not too sweet.
    Belle qualités nutritionnelles.
    Mes préférées parmi les Kashi que j'ai essayé.
    Texture agréable.
    J'aime avec lait 1%, lait d'amandes...
    avec quelques morceaux de fraises fraîches si possible!

April 30, 2017

I like Kashi products. Love that this GoLean cereal has a huge amount of protein in it too. Keeps you feeling full and satisfied. This cereal is delicious mixed into greek yogurt with fresh fruit. Great for breakfast or a snack! Tastes fresh and has a nice crunch to it which I really enjoy.

March 23, 2017

I have mixed feelings about Kashi Go Lean cereal. I like the fact that it has 12g. of protein as I always try to have some sort of protein with each meal and snack. But not a fan of soy based protein that I have found out can mimic estrogen. I like the taste and texture and at 13g. of fibre and 8g. of whole grains, great start to the day, but find it does get soggy quickly. It's my go to breakfast in a hurry and when counting calories but value is not there as it's pricey for such a small package usually $4+ locally for me. Overall I'm a 'quasi-fan'.

1.8/5

March 14, 2017

Not a fan of Kashi cereal. I've tried a few that were hard and tasteless. Especially the ones with rice crisps. It's like eating Styrofoam. Quite pricey too.

January 24, 2016

I received a coupon in mail for a Free Box of Kashi Co Lean Cereal I got a box of this cereal and I loved it I ate just about all of it right out of the box just sitting down while watching T.V.

December 16, 2015

One of my favourite cereals. It's very dense both texture and calories so I tend to just use this as a topper to another type of cereal to give it some great crunch and added fibre & protein.

May 08, 2015

This cereal/granola tastes healthy, i.e. not as overly sweet as many other granolas. It's hearty and filling. Just what I look for in a granola.

April 18, 2015

So many harsh comments :)) I like the cereal, I prefer hard crunch. Im not a fan of sweetened cereal so this I find to be great. Healthy and texture works for me.

2.3/5

April 17, 2015

I did not like this cereal. I don't like chewing rocks in the morning, and this cereal was like a mouth full of pebbles with the flavour of cardboard.

1.7/5

April 15, 2015

My brother eats this brand of cereal because he says it's healthy. I tried it while I was visiting him. Yuck! It was so gross and so hard. It was like trying to eat a bowl of hard rocks. I had to throw it out.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!