Katy Perry Covergirl - Matte lipstick Reviews
#35 in Lipstick

September 29, 2017

I definitely recommend this product.

This product is a great long lasting matte lipstick that will last you through the day but not all the colours are extremely pigmented so you might have to apply multiple coats.

September 24, 2017

Love it!!

Katy Perry's covergirl lipsticks are unforgettable! Mid range price I would say and so worth it. I have bought a few different shades including the matte black, and they all were flawless. Rich color, makes a statement, moisturizing. Super impressed with the black especially since it is really hard to find a true black shade that doesn't look glossy or wash/rub off the second you take a drink. I highly recommend.

July 31, 2017

I would buy this product again

It was the first Matte Black lipstick I tried and I loved it. It has such a nice smell to it and gives you that nice Matte look. It's a bit pricey compared to other brands that I've bought but it's worth the extra couple bucks

2.8/5

June 21, 2017

Not lasting at all

I wanted to try this product cause the colours looked amazing. They srill do when on but the problem is it doesnt last at all.
    I was having to reapply so often i almost gave up using it at all

May 23, 2017

I love this lipstick i bought four of them already they come in such bright and fun colours or even dark colours to let your inner bad girl out the value is Worth every penny the quality is high end and the effectiveness is amazing 100 percent recommended

April 24, 2017

Nice packaging first of all, and the range of color seemed very well selected. No particularly strong chemical scent. Color did go on lips very smoothly, but does not last well throughout the day. The matteness of product also did not seem too dry and stayed put without signs of smudging.

April 04, 2017

I bought this lipstick in KP06 "Cat Call". The color is so intense and lasts so long. I found it slightly drying though. This is remedied by applying lip chap before and after applying the Matte Lipstick. I love the fact that it's matte rather than shiny. That was the big selling point for me. I plan on getting a couple more colors that are not quite as dramatic as Cat Call is. Will definitely purchase this in the future!

March 17, 2017

Catoure colour by Covergirl Katy Kat Matte. just finished my first tube. and the colour is great it truly is a matte, not shine and goes on so smooth.

March 11, 2017

J'ai la teinte Kitty Purry et je l'aime beaucoup! La texture du produit est vraiment très agréable sur les lèvres et la couleur est surberbe! C'est un mauve, mais plutôt subtile. La tenue n'est pas super, mais on peut appliquer plusieurs couche une par dessus l'autre sans que cela assèche les lèvres et il s'efface uniformément, on ne se retrouve pas avec seulement le contour des lèvres de couleur. Contrairement à ce qu'annonce le nom, le produit n'est pas totalement mat.

March 06, 2017

I've used this lipstick so much, I'm already at the end of my tube! I've NEVER done that with a lipstick before! My favourite shades to wear are Cosmo Kitty and Cat Call. This lipstick gives full coverage, and doesn't feel dry on your lips.