• Katy Perry Covergirl - Matte lipstick
  • Katy Perry Covergirl - Matte lipstick

Katy Perry Covergirl - Matte lipstick Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 1252 in Lipstick

May 23, 2017

I love this lipstick i bought four of them already they come in such bright and fun colours or even dark colours to let your inner bad girl out the value is Worth every penny the quality is high end and the effectiveness is amazing 100 percent recommended

April 24, 2017

Nice packaging first of all, and the range of color seemed very well selected. No particularly strong chemical scent. Color did go on lips very smoothly, but does not last well throughout the day. The matteness of product also did not seem too dry and stayed put without signs of smudging.

April 04, 2017

I bought this lipstick in KP06 "Cat Call". The color is so intense and lasts so long. I found it slightly drying though. This is remedied by applying lip chap before and after applying the Matte Lipstick. I love the fact that it's matte rather than shiny. That was the big selling point for me. I plan on getting a couple more colors that are not quite as dramatic as Cat Call is. Will definitely purchase this in the future!

March 17, 2017

Catoure colour by Covergirl Katy Kat Matte. just finished my first tube. and the colour is great it truly is a matte, not shine and goes on so smooth.

March 11, 2017

J'ai la teinte Kitty Purry et je l'aime beaucoup! La texture du produit est vraiment très agréable sur les lèvres et la couleur est surberbe! C'est un mauve, mais plutôt subtile. La tenue n'est pas super, mais on peut appliquer plusieurs couche une par dessus l'autre sans que cela assèche les lèvres et il s'efface uniformément, on ne se retrouve pas avec seulement le contour des lèvres de couleur. Contrairement à ce qu'annonce le nom, le produit n'est pas totalement mat.

March 06, 2017

I've used this lipstick so much, I'm already at the end of my tube! I've NEVER done that with a lipstick before! My favourite shades to wear are Cosmo Kitty and Cat Call. This lipstick gives full coverage, and doesn't feel dry on your lips.

March 06, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised how nice this lipstick is but thought )10 is a lot for a cover girl product. I know Katy Perry is the face of this lipstick so maybe that's why it's so expensive. I do however love the color and the matte finish. It doesn't last too long though. I had to reapply quite frequently. The colors they have are very nice thought. I would recommend it.

March 02, 2017

Bought at Walmart , great price ! Stays on almost all day, colours are so nice , only flaw taste like baby powder lol
    Makes lips so soft even tho its a matte!

January 31, 2017

I love this lipstick, it isnt 100% matte but it also isnt advertised as being 100% matte, so that wasn't disappointing. I didnt find that this lipstick dried out my lips at all, and love the colour I bought. I will be getting some more colours!

January 16, 2017

Lets start with the lipstick - I am a huge fan of dark matte lipsticks but this lipstick is not only matte but does not dry the lips which is awesome, It feel like a lip balm on the lip. I have been wearing this for two months and I have been get compliments that the colour is a great colour on me. When it comes to drugstore makeup, I usually shop at Wal-Mart - and it is currently in rollback at $6.97, which is great because I am almost done and going to purchase it soon. I will definitely recommend this to my family and friends.