3.9/5
Kellogg's Cinnamon Corn Pops Reviews
#20 in Cereal

Corn Pops* Cinnamon cereal provides a sweet, unique cinnamon crunch.

April 30, 2017

I like these cinnamon cornpops but they don't beat the original which is still a favourite for me. These have a nice cinnamon coating and a great crunch. Makes your milk taste really good too. I like to eat these right out of the box by the handful. Really yummy snack when you're on the go, especially if you're craving something sweet.

March 30, 2017

Kellogg Pops Cannelle, Bien j'aimé mais pas plus portant j'adore la cannelle mais dans les céréales Pops c'étais un peu trop intensif au gout pour moi .Mais ça reste bon pareil pas plus .Je préfère Pops régulier.Mais je vous conseille de l'essayer pareil car les goûts son pas tous les même .

August 28, 2016

My kids loved them and a box would only last a couple days. Sadly I am not find them anywhere near where we are located so that have not had them in quite a few months.

August 16, 2016

We love this cereal at our house. This was pretty much the first solid food my daughter would eat. We cut the pieces in half (and you can imagine how long that would take) because she loved it so much. It's what we used to wean her onto solid food after months and months of her spitting out everything we put in front of her.

It's a cinnamon sweet version of classic Corn Pops, but not too sweet for breakfast.

January 31, 2016

This. Was. Awesome. I think that, if you add cinnamon sugar to any sweet item, it makes it delicious. The cinnamon sugar was mostly on the outside of the pops as a coating. This did not last long with me.

January 24, 2016

I tried Kellogg's Cinnamon Corn Pops and I love the taste great Idea of adding cinnamon to Corn Pops I just love this Cereal

January 11, 2016

I liked this cereal. I thought there would be a little more flavour but overall it was yummy.

September 30, 2015

i was dissapointed that it didnt taste like cinnamon too much but it was really good anyways

2.7/5

June 09, 2015

I love corn pops and cinnamon so I was excited to try Cinnamon Corn Pops. I was disappointed in the flavor, it hardly tasted of cinnamon.

March 22, 2015

This was a great alternative when my store stopped carrying the cinnamon sugar Life cereal. Less sweet than cinnamon toast crunch, you get that yummy cinnamon flavour without all the excess sugar.