Kellogg's Crispix Krispies

Kellogg's Crispix Krispies Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 372 in Cereal

May 15, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ces céréales mais ne sont pas assez sucrées au goût de mes enfants. J'y ajoute des bananes, plaisir assuré en bouche et vous commencerez votre journée du bon pied :)

April 30, 2017

I tried this Crispix cereal for the first time recently and really enjoyed it. Really nice light flavour, not at all sweet and has a great crunch. I was pleased with the taste and decided to add these to our usual trail mix, great addition! Will be buying again.

April 22, 2017

These cereals... I had them when I was a kit and then I grew up and forgot about them. Then I wanted to buy them again but couldn't find them on the grocery shelves. Lately, I found that some places had them and I was SO happy. They are light, crunchy, and simple but yet delicious. Add whatever you like in them or just eat them nature, with milk, or with yoghurt. The only negative point would be the price. When not discounted, they are too expensive for the value. Yes, they are delicious, but they are not sustaining nor really nutritous, so I don't think the price is justified. To me, they are good for a light snack or for a mix with something else.

February 26, 2017

I really like eating this cereal every once in a while. I like how one side of the cereal piece is corn and the other one is rice so you get a good combination of flavour in one bite. The taste of this cereal is excellent!

January 12, 2017

This is definitely not the cheapest cereal out there, but you can get really good deals sometimes and it's a nice cereal. I love to use it for baking and making chocolate clusters.

The taste is very light, and not too sweet. Great for combining with things that are sweeter. I would buy these again for use in baking.

January 03, 2017

I only tried these because i got them for free. I was skeptical about the taste. But when i tired it it was actually good. I don't even need milk. it could be eaten as a snack. Also goos with berries.

December 30, 2016

This is my favorite cold cereal. Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved it. It is crunchy and has a weave like pattern through it that allows milk to seep through. It taste sooo good. And although it is one of the pricier cereals, it is so worth buying!

May 05, 2016

i actually really love these ! something about the mix of flavour, they are just really good! not sweet at all, but just a great flavour! And the crunhc of the lil cage like pieces are great, they trap all the milk inside !

January 29, 2016

A healthy cereal. It's great in homemade bits and bites.
    When I eat it as a cereal I usually sprinkle some sugar on top.

January 29, 2016

I Iove this cereal because it is so light and crispy. It is great to make nuts and bolts too.