Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Reviews
#7 in Cereal

Kellogg's Frosted Flakes* cereal is a source of 7 essential nutrients and no artificial flavours or colours. The sweet, crunchy flakes help give kids a great start to their day.  THEY'RE GR-R-REAT!

July 23, 2020
    New York, United States

My favorite

This is one of my favorite cereals. Tastes great just the right amount of crunch. Doesnt get soggy too fast. Even my 1 year old likes this cereal. I just ran out of this too cant wait to buy more.

July 13, 2020
    Texas, United States

Childhood classic

I ate Frosted Flakes as a kid and my kids love them just as much. The perfect amount of sugar and crunch. Add a banana for that extra flavor. Brings back so many memories

July 11, 2020
    Texas, United States

Frosted Flakes

These are my all time favorite cereals ever. I love Frosted Flakes. I sometimes like to add bananas to mine for a little change up every now and then.

April 01, 2020

They’re great!!

I love frosted flakes! I’ve had them since I was a child. You could never get sick of them. They are perfectly sweet and crisp. I could eat them every morning. You the price is reasonable, and comparable to other cereals. Not the most nutritious, since it’s main ingredient included sugar, however good for every now and then, on the go, or the occasional lunch for kids. I would highly recommend this product, no matter the age it is an enjoyable breakfast!

March 25, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

love it

have eaten since i was a kid. great with milk or just as a snack. my mom used to eat it with juice instead of milk since she could not tolerate milk. my dad just added a few banana slices with just enough milk to cover the bottom not a full bowl

February 13, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Delicious

I have always loved frosted flakes. It's a nice snack to have anytime of the day. You can have them with milk and add some fruit like blueberries. You can eat them plain or even add some yogurt

January 14, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

They're great!

I've loved Frosted Flakescdince I was a child. They've always been the cereal I ate the most. They can be eaten on their own or with cold ir hit milk.

December 09, 2019

They're Greeeaaattt!!!

I have always loved Frosted Flakes. Tony and I have been eating breakfast together for years. Always have a spoon in my back pocket just in case there is a box handy.

October 23, 2019
    Dorset, United Kingdom

Family favourite

Been eating this cereal for years, definitely a family favourite and one we will continue to enjoy. Always in our weekly shopping, tastes so good and everyone loves it.

September 17, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

They're greattttttt

As Tony The Tiger says, They're Great! I've been eating these since childhood, I know I shouldn't but they fulfill a certain sweet snack craving and they hold they're crunch in milk all the way to the bottom of the bowl. When I do buy them, I buy small boxes at the grocery store when on sale so I don''t over indulge, but this Giant 33 ounce box was less than $5 so I couldn't resist.