Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 370 in Cereal

Kellogg's Frosted Flakes* cereal is a source of 7 essential nutrients and no artificial flavours or colours. The sweet, crunchy flakes help give kids a great start to their day.  THEY'RE GR-R-REAT!

April 28, 2017

WAY too sugary!! I found this cereal overbearingly sweet and would not recommend this product. If crunchy texture is what you are after, try Vector (which is pretty similar) instead (although you should let it sit in your milk for a while before biting down onto it! See my review for this product). There are almost no nutritional benefits to Frosted Flakes as well. You can definitely find a better choice for breakfast elsewhere.

April 17, 2017

I really love to eat cereal, but Frosted Flakes really aren't for me! They taste really sugary and I don't like the texture. For some reason, they seem to like to stick to my teeth and it's a pain every time.

April 15, 2017

I love frosted flakes. They are my binge food. The amount of sugar on each flake could cause a heart attack. But the crunch of the flake and the combination of the sugar is perfect. Once you start, you CAN'T stop.

April 14, 2017

Well, they do taste GRRRRRRRREAT! LOL.. anyways, it's been a while since I've bought these, so recently I decided to buy them because they were on sale.. oh boy, I forgot how much I enjoyed this cereal!

April 06, 2017

Kelloggs frosted flakes, bring out the tiger in you!! THEEERRRREEEEE GGGGGGGRRRREEEEEEAAAAAATTTTT.. I LOVE FROSTED FLAKES.. also makes really good "rice kispy squares!!

April 05, 2017

Just the right amount of sweetness. Doesn't get soggy too fast once the milk is poured . Not too expensive and my grandson loves them when he comes to visit.

March 28, 2017

c'est mes cereales preferee depuis que je suis toute petite! Ce n'est pas des cereales quon dit ''bon pour la santer'' mais c mieux que rien! Meme pas de lait elle font une bonne collation.

March 22, 2017

I grew up eating Frosted Flakes. I still buy them today for my kids to eat. The cereal tasted different from when I was a kid, not sure if my faded memories or the actual taste. Still worth the buy tho!

March 16, 2017

Frosted Flakes have always been my favourite cereal ever since I was little. I enjoy eating this with almond milk as well as plain and dry. The only downfall to this cereal is the sugar content. This isn't the healthiest start to the morning.

March 13, 2017

Remembered eating these as a child.Prefer eating them without milk.It has a lot of sugar and tastes great.
    But its unhealthy due to the high sugar content.