Prestige Item
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream Reviews

April 13, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

One of my absolute favorites

This is a very very thick and nourishing face cream which is my kind of face cream. I immediately fell in love with this cream the moment I applied it to my skin. It deeply nourished my skin and kept it that way all day long. I especially love this cream in the winter when my skin tends to get more dry and irritated. It literally brings my skin back to life I just can not get enough of it lol.

April 12, 2020

I would buy it again

I have combination skin and this product was recommended by the sales associate. It leaves my skin soft and dries quick. Being a Kiehl's product, it is on the pricier side

April 01, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Very moist

Every product that this company comes out with is absolutely amazing and the ingredients are even better. This face moisturizer does a great job at keeping my face soft.

March 17, 2020

Would reccomend to all

I started using Kiehl's products about a year ago. I was introduced to this cream and wow has it changed my skin. I have combination skin and this perfectly hydrates the oily zones-without being too oily. It also hydrates the drier zones perfectly! It really is an amazing cream!

February 28, 2020

Very hydrating! Especially for the winter

Large tub that can last you months! Very light weight and non-greasy! I love the product & is very hydrating I have used this product for an year and is definitely my go to especially during winter.

February 08, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Kiehl’s is super

This face cream smells amazing and is light on the skin. It absorbs easily and isn’t too sticky. Made My skin feel refreshed. It’s good value for money for a decent face cream

January 31, 2020
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Great cream before bed

I’ve used this cream for over a year every night and it’s helped my skin feel soft and smooth after my night time routine. I use in conjunction with keihls facial cleanser

November 20, 2019

OK but has not swept me off my feet

It's a great basic moisturizer, suitable for a sensitive skin. My combination skin especially appreciates it during the colder months in Canada, and my boyfriend steals it as it doesn't smell "girly" and does its job as a night cream. Might repurchase.

October 28, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Recommend it!

This is a good moisturizer, not the best though! it hydrates enough to rescue my skin in winter, absorbs quite well! It feels nourishing! It's also great for sensitive skin

October 25, 2019
    Bracknell Forest, United Kingdom

Hydration cream

This cream is very good and hydrating for your skin! But be careful if your skin is very dry as if you apply the cream on very dry skin then it hurts a lot. Make sure you spray some water on your dry face before applying.