Prestige Item
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream Reviews

February 09, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Kiehl’s is super

This face cream smells amazing and is light on the skin. It absorbs easily and isn’t too sticky. Made My skin feel refreshed. It’s good value for money for a decent face cream

January 31, 2020
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Great cream before bed

I’ve used this cream for over a year every night and it’s helped my skin feel soft and smooth after my night time routine. I use in conjunction with keihls facial cleanser

November 20, 2019

OK but has not swept me off my feet

It's a great basic moisturizer, suitable for a sensitive skin. My combination skin especially appreciates it during the colder months in Canada, and my boyfriend steals it as it doesn't smell "girly" and does its job as a night cream. Might repurchase.

October 28, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Recommend it!

This is a good moisturizer, not the best though! it hydrates enough to rescue my skin in winter, absorbs quite well! It feels nourishing! It's also great for sensitive skin

October 25, 2019
    Bracknell Forest, United Kingdom

Hydration cream

This cream is very good and hydrating for your skin! But be careful if your skin is very dry as if you apply the cream on very dry skin then it hurts a lot. Make sure you spray some water on your dry face before applying.

October 04, 2019

Ultra Facial Cream

I have combination dry/oily face and as I get older I find my face is getting drier as I age. This facial is cream is perfect. It goes on light, is fragrant free and feels super light to touch as well but the moisturizing is amazing. My skin feels like it’s just drinking up the moisture. The cream glides on so smoothly and feels so soft without being oily. Sometimes when I put on my makeup and foundation their are dry patchy areas, this cream takes care of that. I use it day and night and very happy with it.

July 10, 2019

Expensive but long lasting & well worth the money

I bought this moisturizer as a last ditch effort on my peeling, itchy, dry skin last winter. I felt like I had tried everything to help retain moisture to my face but nothing was working. Within a week of buying this product my skin was no longer scaly or dry. It became plump and hydrated in the weeks following as I was applying it morning and night. Everyone has different skin and this product might not be for everyone, but it is worth a try on dehydrated skin as it majorly helped to restore my hydration. The larger container (which is still only 1.7oz) is about $37 but lasts me 4-5 months. You only need a sparing amount to cover your whole face. I love this product and will continue buying it.

July 03, 2019

I don't know how I lived without this in my life for so long

Keihl's is overall amazing. This facial cream has a luxurious texture. When you apply the cream over you face, not only does it feel great, your skin soaks it right in. Afterwards, your skin doesn't feel greasy at all, it feels supple, soft, hydrated and overall amazing. I noticed an immediate difference in the way my skin felt and looked. My skin looked refreshed, hydrated, youthful and radiant. Worth every penny! You have to try it! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

July 02, 2019

Expensive but good

This is a my go-to hydrating cream for the summer. It is not hydrating enough for the winter, however for summer it is perfect as it feels like nothing on the skin!

May 09, 2019

I Will Be Buying This!

I wandered into the store not even looking for myself, but since my boyfriend bought some products they gave me a sample of this face cream. I had no real expectations for it but MAN was I wrong! I used this at night before bed and I woke up the next day with FLAWLESS skin that felt hydrated but not oily or sticky. I have combination skin so it's hard to find a moisturizer that works on both the dry/oily parts of my face, but this one made it all even. I loved it, and was sad when my sample size was finished. Once I finish the other face creams I use, I will be buying this.