Kinder Joy™ Reviews
#6 in Candy

April 04, 2020

LOVE!!

this is the best version of a kinder egg, I've always loved kinder eggs but these just blew them out of the water. It great that they still managed to incorporate the toy for the kids in this new format

March 30, 2020

Miamm

Je suis une grande fan des produits kinder. J’adore le goût crémeux des chocolats mélanger, onctueux et doux. Et le petit jeux a l’intérieur je ne vous cacherais pas que je me fais une petite collection des jeux.

March 30, 2020

Love these! Little pricey

I love original kinder eggs so I was excited to see these in stores. I thought it would be the whole egg but it’s only half and the other half is a toy. In my opinion they were kinda pricey for the amount you actually get, but would probably buy again if I see a good sale.

March 26, 2020
    Maine, United States

Kids love them

I have to admit sometimes I try to steer my kids away if it's not in my buying agenda, HOWEVER I do use it as a two in one reward for good behavior or deeds. Its a small treat and toy, works out great for this mom!

March 24, 2020
    Kansas, United States

Cute treat for kids and mom.

Few toy/treat items like this do I enjoy also but this is one. I buy them for me just as much as the kids. The toys are usually decent quality and engaging to the kids, could be more variety in the multiple count boxes though. The chocolate is a great small treat when you need something sweet but don't want a big candy bar.

January 02, 2020
    California, United States

Yum!

My kids, my husband and I all love these eggs! It’s a great afternoon treat or a surprise for when the kids are being good. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

September 19, 2019
    New York, United States

yummmyy yumm yum

I love love love kinder joy eggs! the yummy smooth white stuff with the creamy smooth chocolate, and dont get me started on those perfect Ferraro reche like crunchy balls of pure perfection. and I get to feel like a kid again putting a little toy together and seeing what I get :)

August 07, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Delicious!

My daughter is obsessed with these. They are so delicious and a nice little treat once in awhile. I like that they have different theme like Star Wars or Disney princesses so your kid can have something they actually like. Sometimes the little toy isn’t the best quality though. Depends on what it is

June 05, 2019

Best chocolate

Love this chocolate, not only does it taste great but it has a prize inside afterwards. Best tasting chocolate around. Rich dark chocolate with white chocolate insideis great.

May 25, 2019
    Selangor, Malaysia

Kinder joyy

Sangat berbaloi jika beli dah lah sedap sampai tak cukup beli satu pastu dapat hadiah lagi dah lah best boleh pilih nak lelaki atau perempuan punya boleh bhai anak-anak main