Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

May 02, 2017

These wipes do exactly what they are meant to do. They are soft and have a bit of a textured cloth which easily helps to grab any makeup and dirt on your skin. The scent of them is very pleasant and actually rather faint. Mostly just a "clean" smell, if you know what I mean. I love the size of these overall because they are quite large for a facial wipe and they are a rectangle shape ....so they fit the length of your hand. They are a good thickness too, because you can flip it to the other side and its thick enough that the other side is still clean. The price is fantastic!!! The box has four individual packs of 30 wipes as well as two travel packs with fifteen wipes each and they were between 16-18 bucks.
    My final thoughts on this product is that if you are looking for an everyday normal wipe then you need to try these. Oh and one more thing that i forgot to mention; these do not dry out my skin or make me feel greasy and there is absolutely no reason to rinse your face after.

March 19, 2017

My friend recommended these wipes to me before I was going on vacation and I am glad that she did! I can not live without these wipes. First of all the amount, you get for the price is INCREDIBLE! They are great for any skin type and leave your face feeling so clean afterward. They lasted me 6 months before I had to go out and get more. This is now a holy grail product for my skincare routine.

March 19, 2017

These are my favourite makeup wipes. They are so effective in removing my face and eye makeup. I love the packaging. The value is amazing. I recommend these to my friends and enjoy using them.

March 01, 2017

These are one of the best things i've ever used.
    They come in a huge box with many different packs *including some travel packs*
    of these facial clensing towels, theyre aweosme to freshen up and take make up off

February 25, 2017

Once you have used these you can't live without them. Great for travelling, camping, nights when you don't have time for a full skin cleansing routine, or just for everyday use. Takes most makeup off with one wipe, the only thing I have found they have trouble removing is waterproof mascara. Great price and conveniently packaged in smaller packages. Unfortunately they are only available at Costco.

January 27, 2017

Cela fait 4 fois que je rachète cette boite de plusieurs paquets de lingettes qui sont très bonnes si l'ont parle du rapport qualité/prix. Je les aime beaucoup. J'aime l'odeur et leur efficacité. Elle ne sont pas du tout huileuse et laisse un fini non gras. Par contre, elle sont légèrement irritante pour les yeux si l'on veut nettoyer autour de l'oeil.

Ma pensée finale est cependant très positives je vous recommande ce produit!

October 26, 2016

This facial wipe removes makeup and waterproof mascara nicely. I recommend it to anyone who doesn't have sensitive skin. It is paraben free. I just won't use it anymore as I have really dry and sensitive skin. It made my skin even more dry than before. The alcohol stings a little.

It does it's job but it's just not the right fit for me. I thing it does an excellent job for a very good price.

October 04, 2016

Gros format et petit prix !!! Pratique pour les voyages et en déplacement car compact ! Brûle un peu mes yeux par contre alors je ne les utilise pas à tout les jours.

October 04, 2016

I use these everyday to remove makeup. mostly dark black mascara. they do dry out quickly so I run it under a bit of warm water before I use it. the cloth itself is pretty thick which I don't care for. they could make them thinner and just add more to the package. When putting over eyes, it does not sting. i will buy again but only when on sale

August 26, 2016

These are one of my favorite cleansing wipes. I have sensitive skin and dry skin. My skin does not react to these at all nor do they dry out my skin. They have a pleasant smell. It removes all my make up quite easily, I do not even have to rub. I may even like them better then my miscellar water. I will definitely be going back to buy more. They last a long time too, an even better bonus!