Kirkland Signature Ultra Soft Baby Wipes Reviews
#1 in Baby Wipes

Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes Refill

These wipes are made of 100% renewal resources. They are exceptionally soft and highly absorbent. Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes have been enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes baby's soft skin. These wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. Contains 9 packages of 100 wipes each.

Features
  • Biodegradable
  • Made from 100% renewal resources
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
  • Unscented
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 28, 2021
    Wyoming, United States

Great value

Great value for the product. I love that there is no strong scent. Have been using these for years and would continue to buy this item again. No reason to buy more expensive wipes!

July 27, 2021

Great product

Good deal. We would buy this again and would recommend this to all the moms/moms to be. We go through wipes all the time and these are awesome to keep around.

July 23, 2021

My favorite wipes!

These are my favorite wipes! They're tough, don't rip or fall apart, your finger doesn't fall through and they get the job done! Not only dor diaper changes, I've used them for dirty hands, stroller wipe downs, counter tops, shoe cleanups...literally on everything! They don't leave streaks and really hold up to the task.
    I absolutely recommend kirkland wipes to all moms!

July 15, 2021

All We Ever Use

Best value for wipes out there. Pro tip: stalk up when it's on sale at Costco! It doesn't bother my kids sensitive skin either! I love these and would recommend them.

July 08, 2021
    California, United States

Best wipes ever!

As a mom of 6, I have tried plenty of different wipes, and these are by far the best ones. Fragrance free and just the right amount of moisture. Easy to get one at a time out of the package. Would highly recommend!

June 30, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best Baby wipes

I love the Kirkland baby wipes!! they are just the right amount of wet, super durable and don't all come out of the package at once. I have tried other brands that were gifted to me, but these wipes hands down are far superior.

June 30, 2021

Great for sensitive skin

These are the only wipes I buy. They are so gentle on sensitive skin. There is no strong scent that lingers and they are very durable. I even keep a pack in the car for sticky fingers. My whole family uses them to keep their tushies fresh!

May 25, 2021

Perfect for sensitive skin

These are the best wipes around! The are soft with no over powering scent. They are perfect for those with sensitive skin. I find them cost effective and love the packaging as I don't feel they dry out like other brands.

May 22, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

My go to!

Started with the big brand names but have religiously switched to this brand! You can't beat the price & quality. These are large wipes that do not rip which was a common problem with others I used. Hypoallergenic & gentle on baby. Package seals back up well unlike the sticker close types. Only brand I buy now!

May 08, 2021

My absolute favorite!!

With my daughter being so sensitive these wipes were the only ones that did not give her a reaction! Super soft!! The quality, quantity and price is amazing!!! Love love love