Kit Kat Chunky Milk Chocolate Reviews
#55 in Chocolate

July 08, 2020

Délicieux

Cette barre de chocolat est définitivement ma préférée. Son goût est excellent et la portion est généreuse. Lorsque j'ai envie de chocolat ou pour me faire plaisir, Kit Kat Chunky est définitivement la première et meilleure barre de chocolat à m'offrir

April 30, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Delicious!

I love the Kit Kat Chunky- it is so yummy, and I like having an excuse to not share my chocolate (in comparison to the four piece, break-apart Kit Kat). The milk chocolate is super sweet, but as someone who has a pretty rank sweet tooth, I enjoy that. I love the crisp wafer, and the filling too!

April 19, 2020

KitKat - A family Favorite

KitKat has been a family favorite for years. It is my daughter's go-to snack bar. What I enjoy about this chocolate bar is that it is easily sharable, and has a taste that nicely melts in your mouth with a side of crunch. In the past, I have used this chocolate bar in pancakes and found that it made a very nice chocolatey and wafer-like taste. I highly recommend this sharable chocolate. But let's be honest, once you start eating this, you really don't want to share! :)

November 12, 2019
    Highland, United Kingdom

When 4 fingers just won't do...

Kit Kats are the king of chocolate biscuits.
    The Chunky version is in my opinion more superior than the original 4 finger version. It's there for when you need more. The substantial shape makes it easier to bite the chocolate off from around the wafer biscuit, which is of course the way you are meant to eat a Kit Kat!

August 13, 2019

These are so good !

This kit kat chunky bar is better than the original. It tastes really good and is probably my all time favourite chocolate. The most perfect movie snack!

April 16, 2019

Better than the original

I really like this better than the original! I think the chocolate to waffle ratio is just perfect in this bar! I like that the chocolate is thicker on this bar than the original as well.

February 24, 2019

My fave

This is my favourite of the standard grocery store chocolate bars. Somehow the chunky version is magically better than the regular non-chunky kitkat. It's hard not to eat a couple at a time.

January 25, 2019

I buy this product far more often than I should admit.

It's great for when you are needing a light snack, but something heavy enough to fill your for dinner. Perfect walking snack, even in the middle of Canada winters.

April 08, 2018

Wow

I was so excited to try these when I first saw them! I love Kit Kat so this seemed really interesting that it'd be in more of a chocolate bar form. It tastes similar to regular Kit Kat, just in thicker chunks.

December 17, 2017

Great classic chocolate bar!

I am a huge fan of KitKat in general but sometimes the Kit Kat Chunky is the one I really want. I love that the Kit Kat Chunky has such a thick layer of milk chocolate. it really cures my craving for a chocolate bar. The chocolate is creamy and thick. I like the layers of wafer and cream inside because it adds a nice crunch and a mild almost hazelnut flavour. I have always felt like the cream between the wafers reminds me of a hazelnut cream. The crunch from the wafers inside is complimented by the nice smooth milk chocolate. This chocolate bar is delicious! You can purchase these for under $1 at the dollar store and 2 for $1.50 at Walmart.