Knorr® Beef Boullion Cubes Reviews
#11 in Grocery

December 15, 2017

Flavorful and tasty

I really enjoyed this boullion, even though I generally only buy chicken or vegetable boullion. These beef cubes added some amazing flavour. I added them to both chili and lentil curry. The flavour it added to the lentils sunk into the lentils and made them so flavourful. The quality was very good however I bought these cubes and they seemed a bit overpriced to me.

December 15, 2017

The best tasting broth.

The one thing we always have in our kitchen is beef cubes and chicken cubes. I find Knorr is the best brand when it comes to making broth. I have tried others but they just don't have the same great taste. I use these cubes to make soup bases or to add to other recipes that call for beef stock. i have even tried the powder but it just don't come out as good as it does with the cubes.

December 12, 2017

perfect pantry staple

This is a must have for any kitchen, from a soup base to gravy it is the perfect base. They are available everywhere and are inexpensive, they are a must have for any pantry.

October 03, 2017

Simple Yet Effective!

These bouillon cubes come in handy for many meals. I really like the taste and the quality it adds to certain meals. I like that I can find them generally in any grocery store so I'm never worried about the availability of these!

July 04, 2017

Just like mom use to make, great gravy and soup base

Well I have to admit that I favour my own soup stocks, and bases,but I gotta tella ya, this is a sure fire winner in the kitchen when ur pressed for time. Excellent flavour profile, not too salty, like most ready mades, blends well, no lumps:) which I appreciate, and notice a difference compared to other brands, I like it:)

May 15, 2017

This product is very salty but other then that it's perfect, Knorr® Beef Boullion Cubes come in handy for making soups, stews and gravy, it's also well worth the money.

May 06, 2017

Just like the chicken I always have these on hand. I'm not a huge fan on how processed the ingredients seem but you can't beat the value. They're great to use for everything - even just to make a quick gravy.

September 30, 2016

Knorr® Beef Boullion Cubes are very handy for beefing up your beef gravy! I use them all the time for extra gravy in my soups, stews and goulash. They are useful in Beef Korma curry also. I bit salty for my standards, but otherwise an all round good kitchen staple.

September 30, 2016

Even though I am not sure how healthy all ingreidents within the beef boullion cube are...
    that worries me sometimes, I do use it in every day cooking.
    Knorr is a brand that is most advertised and common, seems to be the brand to go to for cooking cubes.
    I use the beef boullion cube when I am preparing soup and want additional beef flavour, or even when cooking a soup WITHOUT actual meat inside, but want that beef taste slightly within.

Dissolvess quickly,
    one cube lasts a large pot of soup.
    I sometimes even use just half a cube,,, esp if cooking with a lot of meat within already.

Can't complain have bought, will buy.
    Don't think I will change brands for my boullion cubes

September 29, 2016

I like using boullion cubes compared to powder. The taste is just better. I don't mind the MSG. I use it for soups, stews almost anything. Even for a stir fry veggie dish, it will give the dish much more beef flavor.