Knorr Selects Vegetable Bouillon Cubes Reviews

Knorr Selects™ Vegetable Bouillon Cubes combine premium vegetable stock with onion, carrot, and sustainably grown parsley and garlic to deliver deliciously authentic flavour in every dish. These  are crafted with real ingredients which are carefully dried and perfectly blended by our chefs without adding MSG, artificial flavours, artificial colours or artificial preservatives.

You may also like Knorr Selects Chicken Bouillon Cubes

August 18, 2019

Tastes great and easy to use.

#gotitfree. I tried this in a soup and was surprised by the great taste. Doesn’t taste salty and tastes like the real thing. Thanks Knorr for making a great product and that I got to try it free. Thanks
    I Love Soup

August 17, 2019

Tasty

Sorry if this review is already here. They keep telling me it's not done.
    It tasted great. Not too salty. Very easy to use and goes well in so many dishes. I will buy this again.

August 16, 2019

Great new product to try

I have always used beef or chicken flavoured bouillon cubes and never even thought of trying a vegetable flavoured one. I now have a new flavour to create even more variety when cooking dinner. I was quite surprised how much I enjoyed the flavour! Thank you Chick Advisor

August 14, 2019

So tasty!

I received this product free for review from Family Rated. I love cooking, but since I've been on a specific diet, I've found it hard to flavour my food without adding a ton of salt or seasonings. I've used this cubes for everything, from adding it to Cauliflower Rice to flavour it, to making a really simple chicken vegetable soup in no time at all. It's so tasty and simple to use - I highly recommend them to any family trying to add a little flavour to their every day meals!

August 14, 2019

Très bien

J'ai utilisé ce produit pour ajouter du goût à une sauce béchamelle. Le goût est délicieux, mais je trouve la poudre plus pratique que les cubes, car la poudre se dissoud plus facilement et je peux choisir la quantité que je veux utiliser.

August 13, 2019

Great for soup stocks!

I got this free to try through chick advisor.
    Not my favourite boullion, but it does have a nice flavour.
    Quite salty, but easy to use - just add more water!

August 12, 2019

cube de bouillon de legume

Nous l'avons inclus dans une recette ou nous prennons habituellement ceux au poulet et avons été charmer par le changement de gout que cette recette a prit. Il est comme a l'habitude facile a utiliser, j'aime son format pratique. Il s'est bien dissout. J'aurais peut-être aimer un peu plus salé mais c'est un gout personnel. Super produit !

August 11, 2019

It was good but not so great

This is an honest opinion from a mom who loves to cook. I tried to.use it with the veggies that I sauted but I didn't really notice the difference. I don't think it made an impact on the food when I add it compared to other bouillon cubes of Knorr that I used

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Great for soups

I use this product ever time I make soup. Perfect for lentil and vegetable soups. Adds great taste and it’s easy to use. Easy to purchase in all supermarkets

An Easy, Delicious, Pantry Staple

I received this product free from Chick Advisor for testing purposes and I am SO GLAD I did. This is an easy, affordable ingredient that you can add to just about anything to kick up the flavor of your dish. We eat a lot of rice and quinoa, we added a boullion cube to the water when cooking and it changes the whole taste. The fact that it’s vegetable flavored make it great for prepping meals for Meatless Monday which we try to observe in our house and can take a little convincing to get my husband on board. So being able to offer meals that are enhanced with delicious flavour helps me win the battle.

It’s also free from additives, MSG, and has natural flavors and ingredients. It’s s no brainer to feed this to my family. I will definitely be purchasing again.