Knorr Sidekicks Creamy Bacon Carbonara Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 142 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

May 03, 2017

This is one of the side kicks we pick up regularly in my house ! Some times it's just easier to toss in a side kick than having to put together a full blown meal ! The bacon carbonara is creamy and delicious with little bacon bits if I could change one thing it would be the bacon bits I find them hard and crunchy bacon should be a littler chequer in my opioin

May 03, 2017

This is my favourite sidekick!! It tastes great. Very quick and easy side dish to make. These are always on sale at one of my local grocery stores. Great price!

May 02, 2017

I love Knorr Sidekicks. So simple and easy to make . Booil water , add milk and your knorr mix and add butter at the end . Easy peasy . I grabbed twenty different knorr sidekicks when there was a sale and I had coupons . I paid 50 cents each . I like to have them work chicken , pork chops , steak or sausage . They make a great side dish . They have a ton of varieties .

May 02, 2017

This is a side dish in our house and we both love it my Husband and I .Knorr has quite a few different flavours that they come in and many times in the market,I get four pkgs for only five Dollars,what a steal.The Knorr Sidekicks Creamy Bacon Carbonara is one of our favorites to have with Roast Beef or Pork Chops.When I'm making this one I usually put a few extra sprinkles of Bacon Bit on top,just before I put it in the oven it gives it a little more taste of Bacon in it.We both love it and the Creamy Parmasean one is excellent also, we put small chunks of smoked Ham in that one.So easy to change it up and add almost what ever you want in it.I recommend this product because ,it is very filling and tastes fantastic and best of all,is very inexpensive to buy.

May 02, 2017

I like that it is an easy side dish for a busy weeknight meal. It is very high in sodium though. Kid and husband like it. Me not as much but it works in a pinch.

April 10, 2017

For a dollar or 2 these are great For lunch or as a side with your dinner ,lvoe this flavour can really taste the bacon small little pieces and it's so creamy I serve this sometimes just with garlic bread or toast I lvoe it so much so easy to make I have made in microwave and on stove and tasted awesome either way !

April 05, 2017

For me the taste was a bit salty. I would have prepared it to be a bit more mild. I tried other know side kicks which were lighter in taste. I don't think I would try it again

April 05, 2017

Je trouve que c une alternative très agréable quand nous sommes pressé sur l'heure des repas. Je trouve que c un très bon accompagnateur à un plat principal. Je l'ai utilise souvent car très pratique et bon.

April 05, 2017

This flavour of Knorr is not my favorite. I think the taste is slightly artificial and I find the bacon flavour overpowers the side. I try to avoid buying this one as every time I make it the smell really gets to me. I would pass on this one.

April 05, 2017

This is a staple in our house! Add chicken or beef to make an easy pasta casserole or just use it as is for a tasty side dish. It's easy and affordable which makes it that much better.

A & W Rootbeer