Kozmic Colours Nail Polish Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #764 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

April 27, 2017

Love love love these nail polishes!! I love how fun and bright the colours are! I love how well they apply. The polish actually stays on for quite awhile! Price is amazing (I got a 5 pack at the dollar store for 3$!) amazing!!

March 30, 2017

I bought a 4 pack of this nail polish in metallic shades from Dollarama a year or 2 ago and they are still some of my favorite polishes. They brush on nicely and have great coverage with one coat, but dry quickly enough that you can apply a second coat fairly quickly. They last a few weeks on my toes before they start chipping which I think is awesome for the price. The polish doesn't stand up to swimming in a pool though. I love the subtle metallic lilac shade.

1.8/5

January 01, 2017

I was extremely disappointed with this nail polish. I made my purchase at Dollarama, so I knew I should not have very high expectations, but after purchasing other polishes that I was very happy with at Dollarama I had my hopes set slightly too high.

I bought the set with several nude type shades, one slightly more pink, one slightly more yellow, one classic ivory nude and one more neutral light nude. The colours are very pretty, but I was disappointed with the application and results.

The brushes are just not quite right, a little too thick and the formula is also very thick and slightly sticky. I think there was some debris in the polish as well, as it did not apply too smoothly and I was left with some little tiny bumps in the surface of the polish. It was also very sheer and would require several more coats for a full "creamy" looking polish like the colour suggests.

I really wanted to like these polishes because the colours were exactly what I was looking for, but I am not sure what I am going to do about them now that I have tried them and had some issues. I may try thinning them and see if that helps at all, as I could probably deal with making multiple coats if it were going to apply fairly well.

2.7/5

November 30, 2016

I have lots of these colours from the dollar store (currently white, green, and light green) and they're exactly as you expect them to be: dollar store quality. They're alright for a night out, but they really don't last much beyond that - yes, even with a top coat. That being said, they aren't too thin or thick and can be applied easily, it's just annoying that the bottle and brush are so small. The colours you find are pretty fun, but also kiddish so keep that in mind if you're going to look for them. The smell is pretty much exactly the same as "high end" nail polish, too. One problem that you might have is that it separates easily, but with some warmth and a few shakes it combines again without a problem.

2.7/5

March 21, 2016

Dollar store product. Does the job but could be improved even for the price. The smell is terrible, almost like tar. Would not use it on it's own because of that. Coverage is good though, you can get away with only one coat if used as base color in a design or nail stamp. Chips easily if not careful hours after application. Great choice of colors.

September 24, 2015

love that compagnie cause the nail
    polish stays on really long

January 25, 2015

The price for these nail polishes are amazing. I got four nail polishes for two dollars. That is an amazing price. A lot of the polishes were quite sheer however I love the glitter polishes. The more metallic colours were more opaque. I love these nail polishes. Great price!!!!!

1.7/5

September 03, 2014

Not super exited about these nail polishes, although they do come in some pretty awesome Colours and are super cheep! The sparkly colors go on like sand paper and dry the same. About a day wear before the chips become noticeable. Would say this nail polish would be good for people who have the time to paint their nails every other day.

August 13, 2014

It is so fun to use, they have a lot of colour options, nice and sturdy brushes, and you can buy it at dollar stores! :) Super affordable yet nice