Good

Kraft All Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 134 in Dips & Spreads

April 05, 2017

This @KraftCanada All Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter is made from just peanuts 100% peanuts. It is so nutritious packed full of protein, great source of fiber, low sodium , low sugar. It also is a good source of Vitamin E, iron and magnesium. Only has 90 calories per tablespoon. I love the crunchy texture from @Kraft All Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter. I love it on my crackers, toast and you can use Kraft All Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter in many of your cooking and baking recipes. You need to try this NEW @Kraft All Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter. You will love the taste and its healthy benefits. For more recipes and information www.kraftcanada.com.

March 01, 2017

I am, and have been for years a pb fanatic. To be honest Im dedicated to Kraft Original. I found the All Natural Pb to lack the taste Im use too, and found it a bit dryer. The All Natural did have lots of nuts in it though. I would definitely recommend to the crunchy Pb lovers.

March 01, 2017

This is the only peanut butter my family will eat. The taste is fresh and we certainly love the fact that it doesn't have excess sugars and salt added.

January 06, 2017

I was a bit worried about this product because when my son open the jar he went yuck what is wrong with this peanut butter because it seem to be a little runny. so I stir it and while je wasn't looking lol I put it on his sandwich and he never notice it was the new peanut butter. I want him to have a good eaing habit and I wanted the new natural stuff so it worked or me lol

December 29, 2016

I love the taste of peanut butter, but I tend to avoid PB because of the hydrogenated fats used in them which are not trans-fat but the saturated kind that causes problems. To get my PB Goodness I am left with the option of making it from scratch, and if you have ever made PB from scratch you know there is a huge difference between the natural kind and what is sold in most stores. I was really excited when I saw this on shelves and really pleased that the awesome taste did not drop in standard. The consistency is good and remains spreadable when stored in the refrigerator, also lacks all the extra sugar and salt the synthetic ones have. I feel good feeding this to my family as I know the solid saturated fat that causes problems is not in it. I bought the 750g size and I love it, I am going back for more. As with all things I use it in moderation.

September 08, 2016

I'm a big big peanut butter fan...but not a big fan of peanut butter that is full of icing sugar of a million other ingredients. This product is perfect for me- no weird ingredients...just peanuts and great taste! Love it!

February 24, 2016

I bit on the high price range, (about $7 regular) I was none-the-less pleased with the crunchy natural Peanut Butter. The product has good consistency and is not as compacted and settled as some of the natural PBs I have tried. It is stickier than regular processed Kraft PB but its flavour is comparable to the original product.