3.4/5
Kraft Banana Granola Peanut Butter Reviews
#1033 in Grocery

Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter blended with real dried banana and pieces of granola and peanuts.

March 15, 2017

Tried this peanut butter and it is so creamy and has a very nice taste to it . I would recommend anyone to try this product , you def would be pleased and hooked on it at the same time

1.8/5

June 10, 2015

i normally adore kraft peanut butter but this i bought and the kids didnt even like it.. it just didnt taste great and the combo was off for how i was expecting it to taste.i was disappointed.

June 10, 2015

I was not a fan of this flavor combo. Love peanut butter and bananas separately not mixed together. Tastes weird and unappealing. I prefer sliced some bananas and adding them on top of regular peanut butter. Did not purchase again as no one liked it.

1.0/5

June 05, 2015

This product is gross. It does not taste like banana at all. I ended up throwing it all out because it was horrible. I would definitely not buy it again.

0.7/5

June 05, 2015

This peanut butter was gross. If you want banana peanut butter.. Spread some peanut butter on your toast & add some banana slices.

1.8/5

June 02, 2015

We did not enjoy this flavor of Peanut Butter. Did not taste like "real" bananas.

2.7/5

April 13, 2015

Kraft Banana Granola Peanut Butter is not bad, it has a strong banana taste, not sure the granola really goes as its kind of a funny tasting mix. But still recommend it , if you like that kind of thing. Little high in fats as well.

March 24, 2015

j'adore le gout du melange c'est délicieux et la texture est vraiment interessante en bouche

March 09, 2015

My kids love this flavor!!! great taste mixture and allows them to try new flavor combinations :)

September 10, 2014

We love peanut butter combo pretty much with anything, in our house. I really thought this was going to be a hit, especially with my husband. Honestly, there was nothing too special about the product/combo. We still have a large amount of the jar left...and I don't think it's going anywhere, anytime soon. Disappointing though, I really do WANT to like it! lol