Kraft Dinner Spicy Cheddar

Kraft Dinner Spicy Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #1519 out of 2376 in Grocery

1.5/5

October 11, 2015

The only reason I don't like this is because it is spicy. Just like the regular.

October 10, 2015

Interesting taste.. I liked it. Might not be for anyone who doesn't like a false sense of spiciness. If you know what I mean lol

July 05, 2015

I was really excited to try out this new flavour when Kraft Dinner came out with it, and it is actually pretty good. I love the spiciness mixed with the creaminess from the cheese. I will continue to buy this product.

June 10, 2015

Love the taste, the price of the kraft dinner products I find a little high as they are a non healthy meal choice but I will buy again.

June 09, 2015

It isn't really all that spicy. I still had to put hot sauce on it in order to make it properly spicy. However, a downside is that it does not usually go in sale for the same price as the regular Kraft Dinner.

June 03, 2015

kd as a kid..new kd as an adult

March 10, 2015

KD was a childhood staple of mine and they had some nice flavours when I was younger. This is a relatively new one that I don't personally enjoy, but my husband (who is a spicy food fanatic) loves it! I'm sure I'd love it if I wasn't such a spice wimp.

January 19, 2015

This is make two great things into one. I love KD and spicy together they are amazing!

August 23, 2014

I recently tried the spicy cheddar KF and I really enjoyed it. It was not to spicy and still had that KD taste with just a hint of spice. I would not recommend this if your looking for super spicy as it just had a little bit of heat that gave it the right taste.