• Kraft Extra Creamy Peanut Butter
  • Kraft Extra Creamy Peanut Butter

Kraft Extra Creamy Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #1140 out of 2380 in Grocery

April 14, 2017

I love using this peanut butter for baking, where it's already super smooth it's great for mixing into cookies and fudge.
    Kraft definately makes the best and more flavorful peanut butter

April 12, 2017

100% no COMPLAINTS #kraft makes the best peanut butter ever this extra creamy one is just that oh so delicious.the cookies are amazing with this not to peanutty either just perfect ! Family loves all Kraft peanut butter and it's great for you

March 09, 2017

Love it. More sugary. I don't have to add brown sugar anymore to sweeten the deal

February 13, 2017

This product is very creamy goes on smooth on bread for sandwiches or on toast I always purchase this product when it goes on sale for at a great price I would recommend it to anyone

January 04, 2016

I love the taste of Kraft Extra Creamy Peanut Butter. It is very smooth, and not to oily. The price is always expensive but great price when on sale. I do however miss the peanuts on top.

October 28, 2015

I would prefer Kraft Extra Creamy Peanut Butter over Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter. I enjoy the texture better, and is also much easier to spread on bread.

September 22, 2015

I love everything about this Peanut Butter, but best of all you can eat it just off of a spoon and its like dessert!

3.2/5

July 08, 2014

I love the creamy taste of this peanut butter. I've tried other no name creamy ones, and nothing compares to craft. As with any kraft peanut butter, they all make great tasting peanut butter cookies.

June 11, 2014

If we could get it in the big sized container this would be in our home all the time. My kids love how creamy it is and how smooth it takes. Those small containers of peanut butter do not last very long in our home and make the most amazing peanut butter cookies.

May 19, 2014

Possibly the best peanut butter we've ever tasted. the texture is so smooth and melts on your tongue. it also does not break down easily, unlike other super creamy peanut butters we've tried. While a bit on the expensive side, it is priced the same as the rest of the Kraft regular peanut butter line-up.