Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

July 08, 2021

Divine

The hazelnut spread was just the right amount of sweetness and nuttiness without the craving for more that I usually get when this type of product has palm oil in it.

Amazing product

my family and i we teast of this and we are so satisfact about it! We really live and we donna buy it after that! My husband have a crush on it!
    You need to try

So good!

The hazelnut spread I received was so good, it was a bit thicker than Nutella but it had a much more prominent hazelnut taste to it, and didn't leave a gross film on my tongue like Nutella does.

1.8/5

July 07, 2021

The sample was too small to taste

I got a free sample from chick advisor to try and write a review but the sample was too small that it wouldn’t cover the piece of bread to be able to taste it! #freesample #freeproduct #chickadvisor

Delicious Hazelnut Spread

Kraft Hazelnut Spread is a delicious spread you can enjoy any time. I enjoyed it with apple slices this morning. It can be paired with pancakes, waffles, or anything of your choosing.

Kraft Hazelnut Spread

Delightfully flavourable, smooth and creamy. Has a rich deep flavour. Spread easily . Looking forward to trying the crunchy variety. I love it is made in Canad , a plus it has 45% less sugar, especially good has no palm oil!

2.0/5

Arrière-goût désagréable

Ceci se veut être une version ratée du Nutella à mon avis, il y a un drôle d’arrière-goût assez désagréable…non merci!! Ne gaspillez pas votre argent et achetez n’importe quelle autre tartinade au chocolat!!

smooth like hazelnut butter

Our sample arrived somewhat crushed, so we had to be a bit inventive about getting the hazelnut spread off the included coupon, & onto our toast. Once that was managed though, we were in flavour central. Just as good as a similar, though perhaps better known product (if not better), it comes with the added benefit of being made with sunflower oil, in lieu of palm oil (palm oil has higher saturated fats and vitamin K whereas sunflower oil is higher in unsaturated fats and vitamin E).
    We are excited to try both the crunchy (we're a Kraft crunchy peanut butter household, so I'm betting we're gonna love Kraft crunchy hazelnut spread), & the reduced sugar version (I'm kinda hoping for a bit of a "dark chocolate" vibe).
    Thanks for the tasty opportunity!

Tasty

Creamy, very easy to spread. Nice chocolate taste. Not overly sweet or oily. I liked it very much and I'll pick some up when I see it at a store. Great on toast

Kraft Hazelnut Spread

It was a nice smooth taste. The chocolate was not too sweet. I had it for breakfast and it was not overpowering. I am going to purchase it when I am in the store next time.