Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Goût riche et crémeux

Sans huile de palme, c’est très important pour nous! Nous sommes étonnés du goût malgré le manque de cet huile. Il se retrouvera dans mon panier d’épicerie à coup sûr!!

Chocolate Heaven!

I wish this sample was bigger!! So delicious! I used it as icing on top of a brownie, and it was melt in your mouth heaven! Has a rich taste of hazelnut and it’s not too sweet! I will definitely be buying a jar!

1.0/5

Chocolate overload!

I received this sample of Kraft Hazelnut Spread from Chick Advisor t try, I don't like it at all. It's way too sweet and the chocolate overpowers the hazelnut flavour

Spread

I tried the hazelnut spread this morning it was very smooth to spread on my toast a little sweet for my liking but I’m sure my grandchildren would love it 🥰 I’m going to grab a jar for when they come over. Thx for the sample.

So hazelnutty!

I loved this sample that I received for free. It tastes so hazelnutty and creamy! I put this on my toast and it tasted so good! It spreads so easily as well! Would recommend this.

So Creamy

I tried my free sample on a lightly toasted Everything Bagel. Just Hazelnut Spread, nothing else. It was delicious, so smooth and creamy, full chocolate flavour and a nice burst of hazelnut! I've never tried any of these spreads before so I can't compare but to me it was really tasty. As a Senior it won't be a breakfast food for me but there are endless choices of different ways to eat it. You could dip crackers, pretzels, or toast fingers in it, you could swirl a strawberry or other fruit in it, you could melt it a little bit and pour it over fruit, pancakes or waffles for that drizzled effect. There's a lot of ways to enjoy this tasty snack spread. Just give it a try and you'll see what I mean, I'm convinced. I'll be using the coupon to purchase a jar to keep on hand!

Tasty Treat

This is a tasty addition to breakfast spreads to mix up your toppings and add an extra treat to start your day. I enjoyed the sample, it was easy to spread, and was filling.

Great taste

Great taste and I would say it’s very close to the Nutella brand. I would definitely purchase this in the future and recommend this to all of my friends and family.

Absolutely delicious!!

I have always been a fan of hazelnuts and hazelnut spreads. I have to say that trying this one was the best thing I have done in awhile. I far prefer the Kraft spread to any other brand. This was so delicious I went out and have already purchased a jar. The spread is not overly sweet and it's nice and smooth. This is the best way to dress up my toast.

Tastes better than PB!!

Well, maybe not better - I AM comparing PB to Hazelnut Spread after all. But seriously - even if I didn't know this was a Kraft product, that is EXACTLY what I would have compared it to. Same Kraft high quality taste factor (a blend of good quality cocoa and hazelnuts), same Kraft smoothness (great for sandwiches or off a spoon), and same good down home feeling after eating it. I will be considering this as a replacement option for The Competition "TC" (we all know who I mean)! In fact, because this is less sweet than TC, it makes for a better sandwich or kids' lunch wrap!! Love it!