Kraft Miracle Whip Reviews

1.8/5

June 02, 2017

J'ai essayé la mayonnaise Miracle Whip de Kraft lorsque j'étais en voyage au Etats-Unis. Je n'ai vraiment pas aimé le goût. Je trouve qu'elle est trop sucré. On me l'avait mis dans un sandwich BLT (bacon, laitue, tomate) et sérieusement ça a gâché mon sandwich. Le goût sucré de cette mayonnaise m'a déplu. Je trouve que la Miracle Whip est beaucoup plus légère et n'est pas du tout onctueuse. Sa texture est plutôt grumeleuse. Elle ne goûte pas du tout comme la mayonnaise traditionnelle. Je préfère de loin la mayonnaise Hellmans.

March 20, 2017

La sauce à salade de Miracle Whip est bien aimée chez nous. Que ce soit en accompagnement ou mélangée pour faire des vinaigrettes ou sauce, les adultes et les enfants l'aiment beaucoup.
    Sans arômes artificiels ou colorants nous achetons aussi la version légère.

March 20, 2017

I love mayo! but my hips do not. I find this brand of miracle whip is great because it's light and I get the same great mayo taste that I love....throw some garlic in let it set for about an hour and it's the best dip for veggies.

0.8/5

March 13, 2017

The taste of kraft miracle whip is not for me. I can instantly tell the difference between a 'mayonnaise' and 'miracle whip'. I find it very tangy in taste which I just do not like.

February 12, 2017

I love this product tastes so smooth and tangy I load this stuff on my on my sandwiches, subs .hot dogs ,hamburgers and anything else that I can add on to I would recommend it to anyone

February 11, 2017

I love this mayo! I will not eat Hellmann's or any other brand for that matter. I have no idea whats inside of this miraculous stuff but i wont eat anything else but it, i can taste when other people don't use miracle whip, and i wont eat it if it doesn't.

October 19, 2016

This is for me top of the line in taste. I got another jar last night as it is on sale for only $5.98, I think that is a great deal. In my house a lot of mayo is used and this will last us for a while.

September 22, 2016

I don't like mayo so kraft miracle whip is the best, I also love the one with olive oil, you can't taste any difference and the bonus is that it is healthier with the olive oil. I use it the same way as I would use the regular one.

August 31, 2016

Love how flexible this whip is. I can put it on jello, or berry crumble! It is a must for kids parties, or dinner parties with desert. It is a favourite in my house!

2.8/5

August 29, 2016

I'd rather have real mayo but i would use this if its all I had on hand. There is too much sugar in it. I would use it in a sandwich but I wouldn't use it for deviled eggs. It doesn't taste bad but it doesn't taste great either.