Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate Reviews
#84 in Chocolate

September 12, 2017

Dangerously delicious!

Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate is everything I have ever dreamed of. I am in love with all things peanut butter and chocolate flavoured, so when this product launched, I was very excited to try it. It is so delicious that I have a hard time not eating a whole jar in one sitting. It is smooth and creamy, with an authentic peanut butter and chocolate flavour. It is great slapped onto a piece of toast or bagel, or used as a dip for breadsticks, pretzels, or my favourite, Teddy Grahams. You must try this product, but I do warn you, you will be hooked

June 22, 2017

I could eat this everyday

Although this product is more expensive than I typically buy, I wanted to try it out as I do not like Nutella but love peanut butter. This definitely lived up to expectations. Smooth and creamy it was easy to spread, very rich and the perfect treat on a slice of bread. Maybe not the healthiest thing around, it has the same amount of protein as regular peanut butter, so I didn't feel too bad eating it with breakfast. I haven't tried it with fruit but I'm sure it would be fantastic! Would definitely buy and eat again and again.

April 10, 2017

I loved the taste, it was great on toast. I did find it a lil'hard to spread. it was made think.
    I also used it for icing for brownies, I just altered it a bit with butter, milk and icing sugar... it was fantastic, everyone loved it !!

July 04, 2016

Yummmm. This stuff is so wonderful. I love it on bread or toast and it's such a nice change from jam or peanut butter. If you love chocolate, and who doesnt, you have to try this one.

2.0/5

February 23, 2016

I really wanted to like the Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate since it sounded like a great combination. I thought it may taste similar to Reese's chocolates but it did not. The texture was too thick for my preference. It might have been better if it was smooth. It tasted more like cocoa then chocolate. Just not what I expected. Would probably not purchase this again.

2.7/5

February 10, 2016

I would have to say that i really didn't care for this too much, to me it just didn't have a very good flavor. I Would not purchase this item again any time soon.

2.2/5

February 05, 2016

This just didn't do it for me. I love peanut butter. I love chocolate. I guess I was expecting something more than a very expense little jar of peanut butter with a hint of cocoa taste, no true chocolate. In addition, it was thicker and harder to spread than regular peanut butter so it was annoying to use and just didn't have a great chocolate and peanut butter taste like I was expecting. Even my 10 year old daughter didn't care for it. We ended up throwing after trying to force ourselves to use it for a couple weeks.

Definitely will not repurchase. Not a good value, not good value, not good consistency.

1.0/5

November 02, 2015

Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate
    ;

Did not like...
    maybe because not a fan of peanut butter all the time

Pros:

Good price
    Chocolate is okay tasting

Cons:
    Not well mixed
    Not ballance of taste good

September 23, 2015

Ever since I was a kid, I've loved peanut butter; it was a staple for school lunch sandwiches, and as a treat, my mom would make the best peanut butter cookies. She always bought Kraft Peanut Butter, either Smooth (my dad's fave), or Crunchy (my fave). Well I'm all grown up now, but I still love peanut butter, and I absolutely love Kraft's Peanut Butter with Chocolate! It is sooooooo good, and I make the best pb sandwiches and pb cookies for my kids now! The taste is amazing, and I always have a jar (or two) of this in my pantry!

July 16, 2015

This peanut butter is so good! The kids just love it (and so mommy). A bit expensive but when it goes on sale, give it a try! Beware it's addictive!