Good

L'Oreal Lash Architect 3-D Dramatic Mascara Reviews

Ranked #938 out of 947 in Mascara

May 15, 2015

I absolutely love this macara, fills my lashes and makes them look full and long and doesn't clump together.

December 19, 2008

I know a lot of people do not like this mascara but I love it. It does take some practice to get it right but it is worth it. First of all, only use the one with the straight brush and apply the mascara with the tip of the brush, not the whole length of the brush. Second, once it is dry do not try to apply a second coat, you will only get a clumpy mess.

1.7/5

November 05, 2008

This was literally THE worst mascara I have ever used. I bought it becuase it was super cheap and I usually love L'Oreal mascaras (I am a big fan of their Voluminous mascara). The package promised the look of false lashes, but I got anything but. First off, the handle of the wand is an awkward shape and size which made application difficult. The brush was equally awkward -- it is far too stiff. The mascara itself clumped my lashes together, and did not separate at all. Also, because of the awkward size of the wand, I ended up getting some in my actual eye once and it stung and burned VERY badly. All around I was very unimpressed with this mascara, and ended up throwing it out.

Mlepine added a new review for