La Roche-posay lipikar Baume AP+ Reviews

July 21, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Miracle Working Cream!

I bought this product after my previous moisturizer and skin routine met its match with my eczema flair up on my hands & arms due to excessive hand washing/sanitizer. Everything I tried before this gave me more pain than fix the problem. HOWEVER, as soon as I put this on, my skin was soothed immediately and my itching/irrigated skin finally felt relief. I had significant improvements after two days of using this! It is now a staple in my skin care routine and I will not be switching anytime soon.

May 06, 2021

The best

I first started using this on my daughter when she was a baby. She was diagnosed with really bad eczema. Her dermatologist recommend cortisone. A lady at the pharmacy actually said this product would be better for her skin. I’m glad I listened. This product does cost a little more than other creams but it does work. A little goes along way! It’s gentle enough for infants , and unlike cortisone it does not strip the skin. My daughter Is no 9 and it is still out go to cream for her !

August 27, 2020

Perfect Moisturizer

Doesn't leave a greasy film after using it. Hydrates my extremely dry skin. It's fantastic. I have hyperpigmentation issues i'm dealing with and this really helps the best. I have used so many other moisturizers and found this recommendation via Dr Dray on youtube. Bought it on well.ca. The smell is a little bit like a faint pine smell maybe? Im not that into it but its really so faint that I dont care.

July 02, 2020

it works

This moisturizer is nice and thick. It keeps my skin hydrated and it works for sensitive skin. I use this on my sons overly sensitive skin and he has had no issues with it.

April 21, 2020

Totally worth it

My doctor told me about this, and to try it on my son's skin since it's very sensitive.

In a matter of days it was so much better. I'm really happy!

I am confident I will purchase the product again and I recommend it.

A hit pricy but worth it!

March 24, 2020

5 star

A very thick Rich cream to help dry irritated skin on face and or body. Helps reduce redness irritation or scratching.
    For sensitive skin.
    Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
    Well loved and I use it daily.

February 26, 2020

Life Saver!

Absolutely swear by this cream! My pharmacist recommended this to me a couple of years ago for my daughters eczema and it has become our go to... I buy from Shoppers when they have Optimum points available.

February 14, 2020

Eczema Fighter

Bought this cream upon the recommendation from our pharmacist as our daughter was suffering from extremely dry skin this winter. Used once or twice a day on her face, legs, body, and the dry spots cleared up almost immediately. The product is pricey, but so worth it!

October 28, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Amazing product. I suffer with eczema and its soo gentle

This cream is amazing! I suffer with eczema and it falres up really bad in the winter. I have only been using this cream for about 2 weeks but oh my its amazing. Really gentle and helps settle my flare ups. Have my 400ml ordered already cant wait for them to arrive.

April 29, 2019

La crème est douce et légère!

La crème m’a aidé à soulager les démangeaisons causées par l’eczéma. Elle a une odeur légère et ne laisse pas de sensation grasse sur la peau. Bref je la recommande!