La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #1051 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

Indications:Sensitive skin.Eczema.Oily or acne prone skin.Properties:This gentle fragrance and surfactant-free cleanser hydrates and soothes as it removes even waterproof make-up. Perfect for sensitive and intolerant skin. Can be wiped-off or rinsed off. Light, smooth lotion texture.Fragrance-free.Non-comedogenic.

June 21, 2017

Nice cleanser, though I don't 'use as intended"

This is a great makeup/night time cleanser! It is gentle enough to use on my eyes and really gets the makeup off. However, I do not do as they recommend on the label and use a cotton pad/ball to remove it. I have to use a damp cloth to wipe it off (gently!) or it feels kind of heavy and greasy. If I use the damp cloth, it makes me skin feels so soft and clean.

March 21, 2015

Great cleanser for sensitive skin!

1.8/5

October 23, 2014

I received a sample of this cleanser from a cosmetician at Shoppers Drug Mart after I asked her for a recommendation for a makeup remover. She assured me that I would absolutely love this, and I also really like the brand's sunscreen, so I had high hopes for this product. The cleanser is pretty gentle, however, it really didn't do a great job of removing my makeup or making my face feel clean! The bottle specifically states that it's for both "face and eyes," but when it came to removing my mascara, it really didn't do much -- other than giving me raccoon eyes, haha. I felt like I really had to work at removing my mascara with this product -- which I hate, because I love my eye lashes and really don't want to cause them to fall out prematurely by rubbing! Although it removed a bit of it, I mostly just felt like it just smeared my makeup around to other areas of my face instead of helping me take it off. I washed my face with this three times in a row and when applying cloth to my face there was still quite a bit of foundation and mascara left over; my face really didn't feel clean at all after using this. Also, I know the product is "fragrance-free" but I really didn't love the chemical-y scent it has. I'm really disappointed with this product; it didn't do what it was supposed to and it really just made a mess instead of making the process of washing my face faster/easier/more enjoyable. I feel lucky that I got to try a sample of this before deciding to purchase the larger bottle and that I didn't waste my money!

1.2/5

October 29, 2013

I used to have very dry skin and this beauty associate at Shopper recommended me this cleanser. I brought the economic size for $30! so expensive and wasted my money too since I only used an inch of it. After using it, I felt my face wasn't clean. It does not remove light makeup.

October 29, 2013

Very gentle cleansing lotion that you only need to gently rub off. Does not cause my eczema to flare or irritate it when it is flared. Hypoallergenic. Great company. Does what it should do, and does it well.

December 15, 2009

Love this product! A gel-like cleanser that is good for sensitive and acne prone skin. It's very light and makes your skin feel refreshed. Moisturizes dry skin while it cleans, but doesn't make you break out. I have mild-acne and I use this product all the time. It costs a bit more than I normally like to spend on a cleanser, but it is worth it and lasts a long time. I can even notice a reduction in the redness of my breakouts after using it for a few days. It doesn't make me break out like some of the cheaper cleansers do.

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini