La Roche-Posay Ultra Micellar Water for Dry/Reactive Skin Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 18 in Micellar Water

Ultra effective make up removal yet ultra gentle cleansing. Tailored to dry, intolerant skin experiencing discomfort. Leaves skin feeling hydrated. Soothes and reduces redness and tightness.

You may also like La Roche-Posay Ultra Micellar Water for Sensitive or Oily skin.

May 14, 2017

A friend recommend this product and I am really happy that I got it. Is taking off my makeup smoothly and easily my skin is very sensitive and with dry patches and the product is very gentle on acne prone skin I love it.
    And Yes, I would recommend this to a friends

May 14, 2017

This La Roche-Posay Ultra Micellar for dry skin has exceeded my expectations!! You can feel it cleaning as you apply it and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. The scent is subtle but pleasant and doesn't irritate my skin. I have tried other brands but they do not compare to La Roche in how well your skin feels and looks. I will definitely buy this.

May 14, 2017

I have always struggled to find a good cleanser and makeup remover that isn't harsh on my skin. My skin has definitely changed over the years, especially now that I am in my 30's and have been through two pregnancies. My skin feels dry and tight against my face and when I take off makeup I feel like I have to rub really hard.

I love la roche posay ultra micellar water for dry/reactive skin! It was very gentle and felt like I was patting air on my face. I didn't have to rub for ages to get my makeup off and my skin wasn't left feeling tight afterwards. I still moisturized after, but this product definitely did it's job! #gotitfree

May 14, 2017

I found the product quite effective, however, it was not as good as a similar product that I had used previously, in particular for removing eye makeup. But I still really find the micellar products great to remove makeup and I had no reactions given my sensitive skin

May 12, 2017

I received the La Roche-Posay Ultra Micellar Water for Dry/Reactive Skin for free, in exchange for an honest review of the product. I liked the clean and simple packaging. The product worked pretty well, although I tended to feel it necessary to wash my face after using the product. My skin felt softer after use. It took off most of my makeup, but took quite the effort. I've tried a few other micellar waters and this product is comparable. I liked it. Not wowed...but liked it well enough.

1.0/5

May 12, 2017

I didn't like this product at all. Left my skin drier than it usually was. I got oil pockets. It was awful. The price is also insane I find in stores.

May 12, 2017

I really liked this Micellar Water. First of all, I had never used micellar water so I was very curious to see how it would work. I moistened a makeup pad and wiped my face. It removed my makeup very easily. There was no irritation or burning. It left my skin feeling very soft and fresh.

May 12, 2017

I received this product free for the honest review
    I'm posting now. I love this product. I've used other Water's before but the difference with this is that my skin feels soft and moisturizer and super clean!! It doesn't have a nasty scent so it feels wonderful afterwards. I'd definitely be buying this product again!! Thanks Chickadvisor!!

May 12, 2017

I love it. Takes off all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling fresh and not dried out! Very easy for weekday mornings when you are in a rush to get your face clean and get your makeup on! I have very dry and sensitive skin and this worked out great!

May 12, 2017

I was able to #tryitfree and I love how sensitive this is for my dry skin. I had never tried a micellar water before and was skeptical but this product has won me over!