4.1/5
Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Fruity Melon Reviews

September 09, 2020

My favourite all time deodorant!

This is my favourite deodorant! I've been using it for years and every time I decide to try something new, I regret it so much! This deodorant smells so nice and keeps me smelling good the whole day.

April 21, 2020

Odeur agréable toute la journée !

J'utilise ce déodorant depuis plusieurs années maintenant, et je n'ai jamais été capable de trouver un autre déodorant aussi efficace et qui sent aussi bon vraiment toute la journée. Le prix est raisonnable et la qualité est vraiment bonne. Je vous recommande Lady Speed Stick sans hésitation.

January 29, 2020

Works great

This product is a great value and works just as well as other more expensive products. It has a nice fresh scent without being overpowering and keeps me fresh smelling all day.

January 29, 2020

Really great scent and effectiveness

I do not like many deodorant scebts but this one is great! It is truly effective - definitely 24 hour protection!
    Its my go to and will remain that way!

I highly recommend it.

April 17, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

So far the best deodorant I have used. This smells amazing and lasts for hours on end. Very fragrant. Definitely would buy this again and I highly recommend it to my friends and family.

April 12, 2018

Great smell long lasting

This is by far my favorite deodorant. The fragrance lasts all day but inst over whelming . It helps on my gym mornings to keep my smelling fresh all work day

April 02, 2018

It works well!

I tried the new scents from the lady speed stick infusions line and i'm on the fence. The products work really well and keep your skin dry but the scents are a little too synthetic for me. I prefer a more natural or clean scent as opposed to a lot of fake fruit smells. I guess just personal preference on this one.

February 11, 2018

Just okay

This stick deodorant is just okay. Works best under thick clothing. Leaves white marks on t-shirt, especially the ones with bright colors. Also leaves white residue on the armpit. Pleasant smell, very fruity.

January 16, 2018

Great deodorant!

This and the strawberry Lady Speed Stick deodorants are two of my all time favourites. They work well and the scents are lovely and fresh. They also work well in combination with a lot of perfumes.

December 18, 2017

Nice smell but...

I've been using lady speed stick for years but they seem to not be as effective in performance. Don't get me wrong, i love the smell of all the scents! Watermelon scent is one of my favourite. Deodorant goes on well. Smells good for a couple of hours, but it isn't long lasting protection. I prefer deodorants to last at least an 8 hour shift. Especailly if you are a heavy sweater, you'll want to try a differnt deodorant. Maybe running short errands or just staying at home, the deodrant will last but would not recommend if you are always on the go.