3.6/5
Lady Speedstick Fresh Infusions 24h Antiperspirant Reviews

August 12, 2017

My favourite one

Always have a trouble finding the right one. Until I started using this kind a few months ago. Stays on great and love the smell. Price is right and always on sale.

February 28, 2017

I switch deodorants every so often, mainly based on scent. I like strong smelling deodorants, because then I know it's working. I've used cocoa, raspberry, strawberry, lemon- any fruit scent really - but my favorite is the Raspberry Fresh Infusions by Lady Speedstick. It smells great, leaves me dry (even after an hour workout session at the gym) and I know I have 24hour protection - piece of mind and dry armpits!

1.0/5

May 31, 2015

Doesn't work at all, does not keep you dry

June 13, 2014

Great scent that isn't overpowering. Long lasting feeling and a great price too.

April 24, 2014

Very effective for perspiration control and underarm odour control. I tried the watermelon and the coconut scents. Both were mild and pleasant. The price was in the three dollar range, so very affordable. The only drawback to this product is that it doesn't absorb into the skin well and really must be scrubbed off your underarms vigorously.