• Lancôme Paris Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow
  • Lancôme Paris Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow

Lancôme Paris Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #1049 out of 1404 in Eye Shadow

Make a statement with these shadow singles designed by Lancôme Global makeup artists. Available in a variety of chic shades and finishes—from shimmer to sheen and metallic to matte—to complement every wardrobe. Lancôme’s Micro-aired technology promises effortless application and smooth-gliding color that’s beautifully bendable. The long-lasting, pigment-packed color stays true for daylong wear.

November 24, 2014

I generally won't pay close to $25 for a shadow, but I do love Kitten Heel and purchased it with points, to soften the blow. In this case I was paying for the particular colour, a pinky/corally gold colour. I don't think it's particular any better than much less expensive options.

October 23, 2014

looks so pretty, really great application

October 23, 2014

I received this a gift in the shade Drama, it is an absolutely beautiful purple colour. It has great staying power and the pigmentation is amazing. I would love to try other shades now! Great product!

November 24, 2013

Favourite eyeshadow of all time. I love these little things. They come in so many awesome colours, are very pigmented, and stay on a long time. The packaging is cute, and it's easy to tell what the colours are. The powder has a very nice texture, and they blend like a dream. My favourite colour is Filigree (a shimmery gold), and I always get compliments on it. I have about 10 other individual colour pods right now, and tons of the little quad packs you get in the Gift With Purchase. They're very high quality and last a long time (a little goes a long way). Highly recommend!

October 21, 2013

Produit Moyen pour Le prix, il ne s applique tres bien Et prend plusieurs couche pour ressortir la couleur. Peu satisfaite.

March 06, 2013

I love these eyeshadows because theyre easy to transport and highly pigmented. They last a long time and blend nicely, but they're a little pricey!

January 31, 2013

This stuff is worth every penny! They have amazing colours, they're very pigmented so you don't need a lot, and they last all day/night. My favourite is Off The Rack (a light shimmery pink) and Drama (a deep purpley blue), but I have about 9 others that I use constantly. The individual cases are also super cute and really easy to travel with.

September 19, 2012

I absolutely love this eye shadow. I much prefer Lancome's single eye shadows. I love the colour choices. They are the only eye shadows that I have found that stay on all day, they don't smear or crease. I also love that there isn't a lot of shadow that falls of the brush and down below my eyes when I am applying it. I love how silky it feels, I like how easily I can take it off at night even though it doesnèt come off through the day. The price can feel expensive, but I find that the eye shadows last me a long time and it is one of the only ones i have found that I use every last bit of the eye shadow.Usually I use it for a few weeks or a month or two and then either don't like the colour or don't like how it goes on but I have used evryone of the single eye shadows I have bought, I recommend them to everyone I know!

September 17, 2012

Eyeshadow is the one makeup product I cannot leave the house without, and have tried most of the major brands out there.
    While pricey, the Lancome eyeshadow is really fantastic. The colours are rich, and remain true when applied. Easily blended, it is also works great to build on colour to go as dramatic as you want.
    Lancome also offers a great range of colours too.

July 26, 2011

Another great eyeshadow! I love the colour payoff and the feel of these shadows. Blendable, last well and no fall out. What more can you ask for?

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray