Lancôme Paris Definicils High Definition Mascara Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #48 out of 945 in Mascara

For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this iconic award-winning mascara provides the ultimate in separation. Carefully selected polymers coat each lash from root to tip, to help lengthen and outline each lash for unmatched definition. This best-selling mascara’s unique brush applicator has specially grooved bristles that hold the perfect amount of product for gradual, even application every time. For more information, please visit http://www.lancome-usa.com.

3.2/5

July 05, 2017

Okay, but not really worth the price

I bought this a few years ago before switching to cruelty-free cosmetics, because it came highly rated online. Honestly, there is nothing wrong with the mascara; it performs just as well as any other mascara on the market. But I believe that is its downfall, especially considering the price. I am certain there are numerous drugstore dupes for the same effectiveness as this product. For that reason, I don't feel it is really worth the price.

June 19, 2017

Love It

This is a great mascara! I am an avid TF BTS mascara fan, but I love this more! It's very dark, super lengthening, and great at defining the lashes. It's also a lot less messy than other mascaras because it doesn't smear or smudge against my eyelid or under my eyebrow, like a lot of others do. This mascara definitely is more for length, than for volume, but that's what I prefer so it's perfect. It's only about $3 more than TF too so it's so worth it! It works great on it's own, or paired with my Lancôme CILS XXL Booster primer!

June 07, 2017

Does not clump lashes. Love it! Would definitely recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a great mascara. Will buy again :):):):) great product

March 27, 2017

I believe that Lancome makes the best mascaras on the market and this one is no exception. Lashes are long and defined and it stays on! Since I'm using it i have stopped my search for mascaras and i'll use this perfection forever!

December 19, 2016

This is my all time favorite mascara, and I have tried many. I HATE when mascara clumps or tends to gather on the inside corners of my eyes. This one makes my lashes thicker, darker and longer without making them all stick together. It also stays on my lashes rather than ending up under my eyes. Expensive, but worth the price tag.

July 30, 2016

Out of the many mascaras I have tried over the years, this one has and always will be my favourite! It gives my lashes extreme definition and length, which is what I love. It is very light on your lashes, which causes less lashes to fall out. I highly recommend this mascara to makeup lovers around the globe!

July 04, 2016

This is my favorite mascara by far. I have been using it for the last 10 years. it goes on without clumps and makes my lashes look long without looking like i am wearing a lot of goop!

May 31, 2016

This mascara is slightly pricey but works great as the brush is rather small and easy to navigate around my Asian eyes. Not sure if I would repurchase as there are many drugstore brands that can give me the same effect at a fraction of the price.

May 10, 2016

I used and had Lancome Paris Mascaras for as long as I used Mascaras. My mom would buy Lancome products and always get them as samples and give them to me. I thought they were good mascaras because I really didn't have any other products to compare them to.
    Now that I have tried different products, I find that the price is really steep for this mascara. I admit it is very high quality, the mascara liquid does not dry out as quickly and does not cause clumps.
    I don't find that they make my eyelashes look full and long like some of the drug store brands ones.
    The good thing about this mascara I find is that they don't smudge and stays on well. If you are looking for that natural look and high quality mascara than this is the product for you. If you are looking for almost fake and outrageous false lashes look than some of the drugstore brand ones does the job.
    I still use this mascara now for when I go out to fancier events (but I would layered the mascara)
    I just the drugstore brand ones when I go out with friends or just day to day.

May 06, 2016

i love the thicker look also the longer look also it last a long time the price could be cheaper but its worth the price it does not dry out fast i like that it does not smear