Prestige Item
Lancôme Paris Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara Reviews

This mascara helps create Lancôme's most flirtatious lash look. A new, unique, cone-shaped brush provides an extremely smooth application, precisely defining even your hard-to-reach corners and lower lashes. This expert formula lifts and thickens every single lash without weighing it down.

2.3/5

September 26, 2017

Formule trop sèche

Une conseillère en cosmétique m'avait recommandé ce produit puisqu'il semblait convenir à mes cils. Cependant ce ne fut pas le cas. Mes cils prenaient de la longueur, mais ne recourbait pas et ce même en utilisant une pince à recourber. La formule de mascara est très sèche, donc s'écaillait rapidement. De plus, ce n'était pas le moins dispendieux des mascaras! Autour de 40$ le produit. Lancôme est pourtant une très bonne compagnie de cosmétiques, mais malheureusement ce produit ne m'a pas charmé.

3.2/5

September 26, 2017

If you're after stick eyelashes......

I purchased this product at the suggestion of my non-regular lady at SDM (Shoppers Drug Mart) who told me that it was excellent...background.....I had purchased a trial kit of mascaras which included Lancome Hypnose months before) and had subsequently used the coupon to get a full-size Hypnose which I LOVED and used up :(....so....since usually the SDM beauty gals have been accurate with my likes, I bought Doll Lashes and well....I guess her idea of what doll lashes look like collided with my idea of filled in and full lashes....much to my chagrin and shock, after application of this product, I got lashes that literally looked like I had 3 eyelashes...ok maybe 4.... :( I don't have a lot of lashes to start with and this mascara did not do what I thought any mascara should do..I suppose if you have a lot of eyelashes, you can afford to play around with this, but not I (eye)!

September 05, 2017

Very good mascara!

The Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara lives up to its name! It gives you long, full, and extended lashes, to go be you a wife eyes look, just like a doll. It's super black (01 so black!) and doesn't flake off throughout the day! The formula is great, however I didn't really love the shape of the brush. I found the product gobbed up on both ends of the brush. It works great, as long as you are aware of the clumps and make sure they don't end up on your face!! Definitely worth checking out!

June 21, 2017

Pour des cils merveilleux !

J'ai essayé ce mascara il y a quelque temps et je l'adore. Il sépare bien les cils et il les allonge très bien. La forme de la brosse est vraiment pratique pour aller dans les coins car j'ai souvent de la difficulté avec cette partie de mes cils. Mon regard est plus beau et amélioré avec ce mascara. Il est évident que c'est un mascara de qualité. Avec Lancôme, aucune chance de se tromper.

Je recommande si vous voulez avoir des cils merveilleux....bref, de poupée !

0.7/5

May 30, 2017

I was excited to try this since there is so much hype - however I was so disappointed. For such an expensive mascara, it did not live up to the hype; it flaked off within two hours of wearing it.

April 17, 2017

Les mascaras Lancôme sont super, ils ne coulent pas et sont durables. Malgré tout, ils sont faciles à enlever au moment du démaquillage. Pour ce qui est du Doll Lash, il fait des cils longs et fins. Ce qui est parfait pour un look naturel.

March 13, 2017

My Mascara of choice. It gives lashes a dramatic long , thick and black look , yet natural without residue. It can be removed easily with any eye make up removal.

September 24, 2016

This is my second go to Lancome mascara other than Lancome Hypnose drama.They are similar in that they both make my pale thin lashes pop and look like expensive lash extensions .They differ in that Doll lashes are just as the name states doll like long lashes that are fanned out like that of a porcelain doll .Doll lashes is a prettier slightly more subtle mascara but still adding amazing length and volume.

2.2/5

July 15, 2016

this Mascara is a high end product with a high end price i did like this product but i found that you have to add multiple coats to get a dolly lash look. It was very flaky and flaked off alot during the day and i dont know if it was my bottle of it but it dryed up very quicky i love the brand lancome but i dont think i would buy this product from them :(

2.3/5

May 10, 2016

Was very dissapointed, you have to put on several coats to get the doll lashes look

If you want a more natural look this is the perfect mascara

the smell is incredible