Prestige Item
Lancôme Paris Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation Reviews

A complexion-enhancing foundation with SPF 15.

December 15, 2017

My New Favorite Foundation

I was so lucky to have won @davelackie @NinaWmakeup #AskNina & @lancomecanada Lancome Teint Idol foundation box set. This @LancômeParis Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation was in the gift box. I am switching from my normal foundation now after trying this liquid makeup. It lasts up to 24 hours, it is not heavy but it covers all imperfections perfectly and has a natural look. I found it very easy to blend leaving a perfect finish to continue with the rest of my morning makeup routine. It also contains #octinoxate #sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 so it help to protect your face from the sun. This Lancôme Paris Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation left my face looking flawless. I will be buying, using and recommending this face makeup again and again.

August 18, 2017

Perfect match to my skin

I went into sephora for a new foundation and they recommended this, we'll it matched my skin tone to the T! Which is great but the only this is that it isn't really full coverage so I had to get used to it. I am so used to my urban decay all nighter which is full coverage and awesome! Overall I would recommend this foundation especially if your skin isn't bad or has too many dark spots.

July 24, 2017

My absolute favorite

I really love this foundation, a Lancome specialist took the time to help me find the right shade at Ulta, she was really nice and patient and I am super happy with my purchase, the formula is very light, you can build up if you need more coverage. Best of all, my skin feels fresh and looks great.

May 28, 2017

Finding a good foundation is pretty much torture for me. I have extremely oily skin and can never find a good product that has good coverage but doesn't leave me looking like a ball of grease after a couple of hours.

I tried this product because the beautician recommended it. I find that it has light coverage that gives you a natural finish. It is buildable so if you want more coverage you can always add another coat. I'm always happy with the look of this foundation right after it's done but I must say within a few hours I can see my oil build up shining through. I find that if I apply some loose powder it does give me back the matte look I had before but again it doesn't last very long. I have to re-apply a powder every 2 to 3 hours.

I can't say that I found the perfect Foundation but it does come very close in terms of meeting my needs. In terms of the value this is on the expensive side. I just started using it so I don't know how long the bottle will last. I find that I need two good pumps on my makeup brush in order to cover my face.

August 19, 2016

This foundation is so light weight that it is unbelievable. it makes you feel like you are not wearing any foundation and despite the light weight it covers nicely. It doesn't have that feel of heavy make up even when u wear a double coat. It doesn't really transfer. Overall this product is superb and worth every penny I spent on it

June 27, 2016

This foundation is absolutely amazing! I have combination skin and it works if its oily or very dry. it does not give me breakouts and a little goes a long way! I work in a kitchen and I can wear this foundation and it lasts through a 12 hour shift! I love it!!! literally worth every penny

May 20, 2016

As a longterm wearer of foundation, it has taken me many, many years to find just the right formula. Something that covers well, is long lasting enough to get through a busy day, doesn't dry out your skin or settle into laugh lines, doesn't cause breakouts, oily skin, has a nice clean scent and doesn't make you look like you are wearing a mask. Upon trying this line, I was amazed at how fantastic this foundation truly is. I could put it on before leaving and not worry about it budging throughout the day, despite working up a sweat, dealing with humidity and forgetting I was wearing it. I didn't need touch-ups and it stayed put all day long. I'm a hug fan of this foundation and am happy that I found my perfect match. A 1ounce bottle typically lasts me 2 1/2 or 3 months with everyday use. While a little pricey at $47.00, it's worth every penny. Thank you Lancome!

May 10, 2016

Even though it is really pricey, I think it is worth the splurge. If you are in need of a foundation that looks natural but still covers redness (in my case), you are in need for this product. My skin is cool toned so it is somewhat hard for me to find a foundation that won't look orange or yellow on me. I have found my holy grail foundation.

March 31, 2016

I love this foundation, buildable coverage, retouch free, divine perfection. Covers flawlessly. No need for powder. For all skintones. It is my fave so far controls oil as well.

March 17, 2016

I rarely use foundation because it never blends properly and gets oily by the afternoon. However, Lancome Utlra 24H Foundation changed my mind. It blends extremely well with my pale skin tone. It is grease less and lasts the entire work day; I touch it up with powder if I go out at night. It is more expensive than your average drug store foundation but a bottle lasts me close to 1 year.