Prestige Item
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Reviews

The BIG brush and ultra-creamy formula glides like silk onto lashes to deliver up to 12x more volume* with up to 24 hour wear. No touch-ups, flaking and smudging. Perfect for your BIG evening out AND even the morning after.
*than bare lashes alone

Sa grosse brosse et sa formule ultra crémeuse glissent sur les cils afin de leur donner un fini satiné et 12 fois plus de volume* avec une tenue pouvant aller jusqu’à 24 heures. Ne s’écaille pas, ne coule pas et ne nécessite aucune retouche. Restera en place TOUTE la soirée ET MÊME le lendemain matin.
*que les cils au naturel

August 13, 2019

I would buy this mascara

I received a sample of this mascara. I usually stick to my usual mascara brand . I loved this mascara it really gave my lashes volume . I liked the brush and the formula wasn’t clumpy like others I tried . It lasts for all day wear didn’t need to reapply . A great mascara love it !!

August 13, 2019

Great product

I love this mascara 24 hr stay for sure gives my lashes great volume and dense look. Not water proof, long stay and coal black. Smooth on lashes does not lump at all.

March 18, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My review

This mascara is amazing!. I’ve only used it like a few times But it made my eyelashes look volumize and long. I have very short lashes due to curling it too much but ever since i used thi i dont have to curl my eyelashes. I also dont have toout on eyelashes everyday to make my eyelashes look good. So i do recommend this product!!😊

July 20, 2018

Great!

This mascara works wonderfully. It really coats lashes and adds volume. The formula is very 'wet' in application, and in a couple coats, lashes look beautiful. I do wish it held a curl a bit more, but overall I would recommend it.

January 23, 2018

Monsieur big go the rescue

Now usually Lancôme mass seas do tend to dry rather quickly. This one though was quite impressive as it gave me the perfect ratio of volume to length without clumping. and even though it's not waterproof, monsieur Big did not let me down all day.

3.2/5

December 16, 2017

Formula is really wet

I prefer mascaras that don't need to "age" to be usable. I find that with the wetter formulas, they work perfectly fine after sitting around for a month or so. This mascara DOES work great with my Dior Primer but it is so wet and there is almost no way to wipe it off without wasting. I just prefer products that are great right off the back, like Too Faced Better than Sex. Again, I do think this review will change once I've let it dry out a bit but based off my feelings right now, I wouldn't recommend

December 09, 2017

New favourite

I used to live by better than sex but I have converted to this mascara. Gives you the length and volume without clumps or fallout. I was scared to try something new but I am so impressed now.

September 27, 2017

Pretty good

this mascara gives craazzyy volume to your lashes but you have to be careful while applying because it picks up a lot of product and it sometimes gave me clumpy spider lashes. But i would recommend it for a dramatic look

3.2/5

August 14, 2017

Big, but not big enough!

Is this a very good macara...yes. Is it worth the price tag..in my opinion no.

I have stubborn lashes that you really have to force into staying curled and even more so to look voluminous.

This worked really well but it wasnt as wow as i had hoped for.

July 24, 2017

I would but this product

I would but this product again. I have recommended it to my sister and some friends. Works wonders one of my favourite mascara. Makes you eyes pop. I get so many complements on my eyes with it