Prestige Item
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Reviews

The BIG brush and ultra-creamy formula glides like silk onto lashes to deliver up to 12x more volume* with up to 24 hour wear. No touch-ups, flaking and smudging. Perfect for your BIG evening out AND even the morning after.
*than bare lashes alone

Sa grosse brosse et sa formule ultra crémeuse glissent sur les cils afin de leur donner un fini satiné et 12 fois plus de volume* avec une tenue pouvant aller jusqu’à 24 heures. Ne s’écaille pas, ne coule pas et ne nécessite aucune retouche. Restera en place TOUTE la soirée ET MÊME le lendemain matin.
*que les cils au naturel

2.3/5

July 18, 2017

Just alright.

*I received this product free from ChickAdvisor to test and review*

I really wanted to love this mascara but it wasn't anything special. The formula is super liquidy and d the first time I tried it out was a disaster and I had to touch up so much of my other makeup because it got everywhere. I gave it another shot and the final result was much better; my lashes looked good and there wasn't as much product on me but I still ended up with mascara marks on my face from my lashes before they dried.

I didn't find the end result to be as dramatic or bold as I'd been hoping for especially from a product with a name like this one. I definitely don't think I'll be buying this one again as I've recently tried other formulas that are give me a much better result.

Lashes for days!!

Mascara is alway hot or miss for me. I find if you get volume with a tube, then you lack in wear or another area. I am always excited to try new mascaras in hopes of finding the holy grail of mascara and was very excited to try Lancome's Monsieur Big Masxara from Chick Advisor.

First of all, holy lashes! I have never seen my lashes look this long or this full without having them clump to the end of the earth. It looked like I had false lashes on without having to lay down the hour for application. Secondly, it was such a nice easy application that needed very little coats and just went on like butter.

They looked great all day, the only thing I found is that they did tend to smear with any water so when the waterproof formula comes out I will be first in line for what will be my holy grail mascara!

Un produit parfait!

J'ai adoré le mascara que j'ai reçu gratuitement grâce à Chick Advisor. C'est définitivement l'un de mes coups de coeur. Lancôme ne me déçoit jamais lorsqu'on parle de mascara. Celui-ci est parfaitement allongeant et volumisant. Sa formule n'est pas trop sèche, ce que j'apprécie vraiment. Il s'applique très bien.

July 17, 2017

Great mascara that lasts!

I recieved this mascara free to try through chick advisor! It goes on smoothly and coats every lash effortlessly. Zero clumping, which is huge for me! I had no smudging throughout the day, and it came off easy with my neutrogena facewash. It made my lashes long and fluffy, full and precise.

July 17, 2017

Great product! Definitely would buy!

Sorry, I couldn't do my review because I was on vacation. :)

I must say, I am SO glad that I got to try the Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara because everyone always compliments on how beautiful my eyelashes are! This mascara lasts ALL day and doesn't smudge one bit. The mascara doesn't come out clumpy like a lot of products that I have used in the past. I thought the packaging was luxurious which I thought was eye-catching! This mascara has 12X volume which will make your eyes look GORGEOUS! I would definitely buy this product and recommend it to all of my friends and family!

#Gift

July 17, 2017

Big drama - grabs every lash!

Monsieur Big mascara grabs each and every eyelash and coats it perfectly with no clumps and lots of volume. The brush is precise and extends eyelashes with a lengthening effect. It's long-lasting and doesn't flake. I would love to try a waterproof version of this. I recieved this as a gift from lancome and chickadvisor but opinions are my own.

July 17, 2017

This mascara grabs each and every eyelash and coats it perfectly with no clumps and lots of volume. I love the feeling of the precise brush that extends eyelashes with a lengthening effect. It's longlasting and doesn't flake. I would love to try a waterproof version of this. I recieved this as a gift from lancome and chickadvisor but opinions are my own.

July 17, 2017

This mascara grabs each and every eyelash and coats it perfectly with no clumps and lots of volume. The brush is precise and extends eyelashes with a lengthening effect. It's longlasting and doesn't flake. I would love to try a waterproof version of this. I recieved this as a gift from lancome and chickadvisor but opinions are my own.

Love it!

I love the brush of this new Lancome mascara and that I get the instant volume I'm looking for. I also don't get any fall out and wear all day!! No complaints! Lancome always delivers in quality. I got this as a gift from Chick Advisor to review but I would buy this mascara again!

July 17, 2017

Pretty good lower lash mascara

I have eyelash extensions on my upper lashes so I only used this on my lower lashes. The first thing I noticed is that a lot of product collected on the brush and I had to remove the excess by scraping the wand on the top of the container. It would have been nice if the container removed more of the excess. I found that I had to apply it sparingly to prevent it from clumping my lower lashes. It lasted a long time and made my lower lashes look very thick and defined. I am undecided if I would purchase it again for my lower lashes. I got this product as a gift through the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.