Prestige Item
LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream Reviews

October 29, 2019

very happy with this cream

a light cream, not heavy or greasy. I have mature skin and have found that this cream prevents dry patches and doesn't clog my pores. I've been very happy with the results and effectiveness.

October 19, 2019

TopBox sent me sample

I get extremely dry skin this time of  year. With the cold air and wind. Specialy on creases and my nose and dry chafe on my checks below eyes. I only had a sample of this Laneige water bank. It took very little when applying. It definitely helped. I would definitely purchase this regularly. The cost of it doesn't seem cheap, so it be a product I only use sparingly.

October 10, 2019

Lovely cream

I received a sample of Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream for review from another site and I am very happy I did!

The cream smells amazing I want to say water lilies but that is a guess and I can't find what it really is. Just a nice light floral, that doesn't linger too long.

The cream is soft but rich, and lasting. I don't feel the need to reapply anything hours later, even in a dry environment. My skin feels moisturized and soft. It also looks brighter every time I apply it.

I may start looking for sales on this soon even though I have tons of moisturizers right now...

October 07, 2019

A nice thick cream

i really like this cream, its thick and spreads so nicely so it doesnt feel heavy on your skin, i find it soaks into my skin so well and leaves my skin hydrated and glowy for the day! its great for winter time!

October 01, 2019

Wonderful!!!

Laneige is my new favourite. I received a sample of the Water Bank Moisture Cream & I was immensely impressed. The first time I used it, the light fragrance & feel of the cream were both excellent. My skin immediately felt revived & whoa, my skin needed help! Laneige Water Bank arrived for me just in time. I feel it’s a very superior product & I definitely recommend it.

August 12, 2019

SHOCKER

I was completely shocked when i tried this. It smells amazing, it works well, it smells great, it feels light. I love it. I recommend! I first got this as a sample and now i absolutely love

July 19, 2019

Love this product!

I struggled to find a moisturizer that doesn't give me breakouts and doesn't irritate my skin. This one is perfect! I use it in combination with the Water Sleeping Mask from the same brand. It is a bit pricey for me but totally worth it for the results. My skin is soft and moisturized, without feeling oily or greasy.

May 24, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Leneige Water Bank Moisture Cream

I got Laneige Water Cream because I went to Sephora and told them I seem to have problems with moisturizers being to moisturizing. This is what the guy said he felt was the best for what I wanted besides Tatcha water cream which I had already tried. It is light on my combination skin. It works well, smells pleasant, soaks in nice. I am going to keep using it.

March 28, 2019

LOVE IT

I would buy this product again and again. I am using a retin-a cream at the moment and use this to moisturize after and this one is one of the only ones that is gentle enough not to sting as much on freshly rentin-a skin!!!

August 07, 2018

Amazing Product!

Oh wow! This face cream is amazing! I received a sample at the Lole yoga show and it’s fantastic. I break out from face creams and I did not break out from this cream. It left my skin feeling super moistured and the price is great! A little really does go a long way and I’m going to visit Sephora to pick up a full tub. My skin feels the softest it has ever felt and it’s becuse of this cream.