Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder Reviews
#121 in Powder

October 09, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Lovely!

It's a lovely wee product, I wasn't too sure what to expect from it as I've never really tried anything form this brand before but I was pleasantly surprised ! Well pigmented and a lovely finish, It was light weight but exactly the coverage I wanted!

February 09, 2018

Un petit miracle

De loin la meilleur poudre fixatrice que j'ai pu essayer dans ma vie et croyez-moi j'en ai tester plus d'une. elle empêche l'anticerne de filer dans plis.. elle fixe le maquillage super bien et donne un éclat naturel .

January 31, 2018

Candle Glow or No?

I have fairly oily skin so finding a setting powder for me that works is a challenge. This stuff works pretty good and doesn't pale you out. Quality is very good for the price.

February 27, 2017

This is such a great product. The powder is finely milled and it does remind me of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders. However, I do like this better. This most definitely gives the soft focus look when applied all over the skin. The finish of this product is more of a glow rather than a sheen or highlight. I have combination skin type - after a full day of wearing this - I didn't find it to make me more oily. The Hourglass on the other hand - I found that I had to blot throughout the day.