Laurant Personal Pedi Reviews
#69 in Foot Care

January 07, 2017

Works great. I have had it for a while and use it at least once every 2 weeks. My feet are nice and soft now I'm no longer ashamed to wear flip flops. One of my best gifts from Santa in my stocking

August 11, 2016

I wanted one of these products as I don't like going to salons and would rather do it at home. I seen a few at shoppers and other stores that was just so expensive and I didn't think it was worth it. So as I was waiting in like at Walmart I thought I would give it a try considering it was only $20. It was worth the money and I am happy with it, it does what it's suppose too.

December 01, 2015

I was surprised with how good this worked. Low cost and works cant beat it

July 17, 2015

with just $19.99, cheaper than most foot care, its worth the try. i bought it 3 months ago and have used it twice since. it really buffs away dry skin although it takes a while before i get the smoothness that i want. i just hope the product lasts.

June 23, 2015

I don't know if I like this or no. It works but I have such thick calluses, it just doesn't seem to have enough power to get through them

June 14, 2015

This does take off dry skin but I'm torn because I'm not sure if mine is just too dry? I use it and it still comes back not long after. Also, it uses 2 AA batteries so once you press too hard it slows down.
    It works well on the callous on my hand. The price was kind of steep and I recently saw a similar product for $20 less. I'm not sure it was worth the $40.00

June 12, 2015

my husband has really bad feet and i really didn't want to go spend the $60 something on the one in shoppers so when i was to Walmart a few weeks ago I seen the personal pedi for 19.97 in the as seen on tv part of the store. I was really happy that it worked so good

Updated On: June 14, 2015

yes it did take a few times to get my husbands feet really nice (3 times a week for 2 weeks ) and i just do them once a week and they are great