Lays Classic Potato Chips

Lays Classic Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 1274 in Snacks

July 09, 2017

Great Product

I love these chips. The have the right crispness and enough salt. They are very cheap for the amount that you get. I love potato chips so I can usually eat a whole bag of chips by myself and that is what I do when I eat these chips. The chips aren't too greasy but it does leave a thin film of oil on your fingers. Every potato lover should try these chips at least once in their life.

May 08, 2017

LOVE THE LATS BRAND POTATOE CHIPS,THE ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANY OTHER BRAND OF CHIP WE HAVE TRIED AND WE HAVE TRIED MANY. LOVE THE VARIETY OF FLOVOURS AND THE GREAT SALTINESS OF THEM.

March 19, 2017

These are my favorite potato chips of them all and the only ones I actually buy. They are nice and crispy and have the perfect amount of salt, I would probably eat them more often if they were healthier, but sometimes I just can't say no to them.

March 03, 2017

They don't call em' classic for nothing! Just the right amount of salty crispy potato-y goodness, an old favourite that you will inevitably go back to time and time again. There's other flavours but sometimes you just want the classic plain potato chip and nothing else will do!

January 23, 2017

Obviously everyone likes Lay's but the fact that they come in through the mail is even better. With everything I ordered, these came in GREAT shape. None but a few were broken (like normal because you always have small pieces) It actually came better then the store bought, its a lot cheaper (go figure), fresher and overall perfect. I would actually suggest you get this rather then go to the store in some cases because it is a good deal, and it seems to be a greater value. Where you might not get it all at once, you can still get it just in time for things and in lovely condition

January 04, 2017

My sons absolute favorite. Its also our go to as a side dish for a family bbq or quick dinner. Always a great flavour. We can find on sale all the time

November 08, 2016

J'adore les chips Lays,je trouve que chaque sortes ( ou presque ) goûte vraiment bonne ,en parti parce qu'on goûte vraiment puisqu'elles sont toutes assaisonnée. Les classic sont une de mes sortes préférées!

November 05, 2016

Les chips lays original sont très bonne en bouche. Coupé mince elle sont super croustillante. Elle sont salés à souhait. Je recommande quand vous chercher des chips nature !

2.8/5

November 05, 2016

Lays Classic Potato Chips are pretty basic, no fancy flavours here. They are salty, sometimes too salty for my liking that I'm constantly drinking water after eating them. Another factor to consider is that they are cut very thinly and tend to crumble easily in the bag. I usually wind up with quite a few broken pieces and don't like to serve them when guests are over. I do think they are delicious but not my first choice in the chip department when choosing a bag of chips to eat on their own. On a positive note, I love putting a few in sandwiches once in a while for the added crispy texture or as a side for fish and chips.

August 14, 2016

Excellent chips. .. better than any other brands I have tried. Works well with dips as they dint break as easily. Great brand! Always fresh and crispy