Lays Classic Potato Chips Reviews
#28 in Snacks

January 14, 2018

Classic Treat

A classic treat anyone can enjoy, can never have just one! Not too salty and has a lot of flavour. They do not feel too oily and Lays has been a classic snack throughout my entire life.

January 13, 2018

Love it!

I love Lays Classic Potato Chips because of its mild taste and that crunch that comes with every bite. It's the perfect snack to share with family, friends, and even by myself.

November 28, 2017

Love them

Just simply in love with lays classic and my love for these didnt end or fade yet. Can have this snack anywhere anytime. Even my 4 year daughter love classic lays. Salty an fresh taste make them different from others. Because i dont like too sour or too chilli flavours.

October 03, 2017

A Classic!

I love me some Lay's chips! I'll be honest though I'm usually not a fan of plain/regular chips but this is the only brand that I'll make the exception for! I love the taste of their regular chips. It's good to eat them as they are or even with a dip (just not a dip that's too thick which causes them to break)

September 18, 2017

my favorite

this is my absolute favorite chip there is. It has just the right amount of salty flavor with crispness too. I can start with one and in no time I have ate an entire bag! lol

September 18, 2017

Snacking foods

I love all flavors of Lays chips. When working night shift and you start craving carbs, these really meet the craving. I think they are priced right and can often find them on sale. Not greasy like some chips. I prefer them to other brands. Good portions in the bag.

September 13, 2017

The best in the whole world

It's simple, who doesn't like lays, once you have one bite you can't help yourself, movie night is never complete without our number 1 snack, the movie cannot start without lays.

July 09, 2017

Great Product

I love these chips. The have the right crispness and enough salt. They are very cheap for the amount that you get. I love potato chips so I can usually eat a whole bag of chips by myself and that is what I do when I eat these chips. The chips aren't too greasy but it does leave a thin film of oil on your fingers. Every potato lover should try these chips at least once in their life.

May 08, 2017

LOVE THE LATS BRAND POTATOE CHIPS,THE ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANY OTHER BRAND OF CHIP WE HAVE TRIED AND WE HAVE TRIED MANY. LOVE THE VARIETY OF FLOVOURS AND THE GREAT SALTINESS OF THEM.

March 19, 2017

These are my favorite potato chips of them all and the only ones I actually buy. They are nice and crispy and have the perfect amount of salt, I would probably eat them more often if they were healthier, but sometimes I just can't say no to them.