Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Crème in Orange Blossom Reviews
Ranked #4 in Body Wash

Gently cleans and moisturizes the skin while leaving skin feeling soft and nourished. With white orange blossoms, it gives a sweet and floral orange blossom scent.

La crème douche Le Petit Marseillais® à la fleur d'oranger nettoie la peau en douceur. Sa mousse onctueuse et facile à rincer libère un doux parfum floral des plus agréables. La peau devient douce, hydratée et nourrie au toucher.

For more information, visit LePetitMarseillais.ca

February 19, 2017

I was very happy to receive this in the #ChickAdvisorPremium welcome bag. As soon as I read on the bottle that it was made in Italy, I knew I'd like this stuff. This large bottle retails around $8 and can be found at Walmart.
    It smells fantastic - really does make me picture the blossom-lined Parisian streets in the quick of Spring. It's not as thick as I thought it would be though- being named a Creme and all. Rather, the consistency is more in between a creamy milk wash and a regular liquid body wash. That being said, it lathers and rinses off very nicely using just my hands, as the bottle promises. It definitely leaves my skin feeling clean and the scent lingers on the skin throughout the day like a true French kiss.
    However, it also leaves my skin feeling quite dried out. For this reason, I will not be buying it again, but I will finish the rest of the bottle. Instead of a body wash, I'll use it as a hand wash because of how beautiful it smells, plus I use hand lotion during the day so it'll offset the dry feeling.
    So, I recommend this to be used just as a hand wash - not a full body wash. If it were on a more than half off sale, I'd buy it to use as hand wash.

February 15, 2017

I have tried this product Le Petit Marseillais Shower cream body wash with orange blossom scent. It works great but it is better to use sponge ball than your hand to get the full effect. After my shower it left me smelling great and soft to that I didn't have to apply body cream, Sale price is around $8.00.

February 11, 2017

I love shower gel from Le petit Marseillais. I normally would buy them at Jean Coutu in Montreal or get someone to bring some back from Europe so I was thrilled to see it could come in my CA Premium bag. I love the smell and how fresh I feel afterwards, it just makes me happy!

2.7/5

February 10, 2017

The shower cream smells delicious! It rinses well, does not feel heavy or sticky. I didn't find that it softened or nourished particularly well. I even felt it dried my skin a bit after use. I would like to try to follow up the shower cream with one of their lotions. I repeat - smells amazing!!

February 09, 2017

I got this product in my CA Premium bag.

This shower creme has a light and subtle scent, very pleasant. It rinses off completely, for a clean feel. It doesn't dry out the skin and leaves it supple; i usually have a few patches of very dry skin on my arms and elbows, and the area is nice and smooth there now.

I am looking forward to trying out the other four scents in the line, I'm not sure where they are selling them yet.

February 07, 2017

This is one of the very nice products I received as my gift for becoming a member of @ChickAdvisorPremium. I just used Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Crème in Orange Blossom yesterday morning. First of all this absolutely smells incredible. It foams up beautifully, cleans so well and it also left my skin so soft. I also like the fact that it is very gentle on my skin. I really loved this shower cream. What a great way to start my day.

February 07, 2017

This is one of the products featured in the welcome bag for ChickAdvisor Premium and I had the chance to try it. It has a lovely delicate scent and the formula feels gentle. It's not too thick and the lather is minimal. The scent is not overly citrusy, which I appreciate because that can sometimes be overkill. I have never tried this line before so was pleasantly surprised. I love that it is from France because in my mind, everything from France is fabulous. This is an easy product to love.

February 06, 2017

I received this body wash as part of my ChickAdvisor Premium welcome gift. I have found it online for between $8-$12 per bottle (400 mL). At this price point, this should be considered a high end product. Because of this fact, I was very surprised to discover that this product contains sulfates! If I am paying this amount for a body wash, I want it to be sulfate-free. My usual "spluge" brands are Vitabath and Aveeno - both cost a fraction of what this stuff does and both are sulfate-free. Because of this fact, I will not be re-purchasing this product.
    My favorite part of this product is the smell. It really does smell like a ripe, juicy orange. They nailed it! Many orange products smell super artificial (think Froot Loops) but this body wash nails the fresh orange smell. I reall,y, really enjoy it - and I love that it lingers in my bathroom and on my skin after a shower.
    The body wash itself is creamy and feels luxurious on the skin (good foam factor). It rinses easily and completely. But, in my opinion, it doesn't compare to how Aveeno or Vitabath make my skin feel - truly moisturized. This stuff feels more like a temporary moisture Band-Aid - the skin feels quite dry when toweling off after your shower.
    Pros: smell
    efficiency - cleans well!

Cons: price
    sulfates
    feel of skin after shower

I wouldn't recommend this product, and I am glad that ChickAdvisor let me find that out for free!

February 06, 2017

I tried this today for the first time. The scent is mild yet beautiful. I have very sensitive skin in the winter and this worked very well to moisturize. The lather is just right too. Such a nice treat!

February 04, 2017

I absolutely love this product. I felt refreshed and invigorated also felt so so gentle gentle to my skin,and that is saying lots for somebody who has very sensitive skin.the lather was great and you have such a wonderful refreshing scent.