Life Original Cereal Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 402 in Cereal

You don't have to be a kid to love the sweet and crunchy goodness of Life cereal, and you don't have to be a grown-up to benefit from the whole grain Quaker Oats baked inside each square. Wholesome with just the right touch of sweetness, Quaker Life Cereal is a healthy, delicious choice for everyone.

June 23, 2017

A good life!

This is a good healthier option cereal. Its not laden with sugar, nasties and colourings.

Personally i much prefer their wholegrain version but my boyfriend loves this one so i find myself eating it rather than opening a different box.

I do like to snack on this dry though.

Its one of the cheapest cereals around and its always on special/offer.

June 03, 2017

Life is a whole grain cereal that is low in saturated fat. It contains ten essential nutrients and 18 grams of whole grains per serving. Although it tastes sweet to me there is only 6 grams of sugar per serving. This is definitely one of the healthier options for cereal out there and my husband and 19 month old daughter loves it. It's one of those cereals you can enjoy with milk or without. Life cereal also comes in cinnamon flavored and multigrain as well. We always have a great assortment of cereal in my house as cereal is the only breakfast meal my husband eats. This is one of his favorites.

May 11, 2017

LIFE is multigrain unique squares cereal with a light coating of Sugar that is good both, with or without Milk. Crispy crunchy flavorful. They make a good breakfast and anytime snack. They are good in nutrition, including Vitamins and Minerals. good price. good amount. Mm enjoy as much as my family does.

August 03, 2016

This is one of my favourite cereals. It comes in a couple of different flavors but I prefer the whole grain kind. I think this cereal is good for you as it is low in trans fats and it contains 18 grams of whole grains per serving. There is also a hint of sweetness in this cereal. I have been eating this for years for breakfast and love it.&

August 03, 2016

I cant believe no ones review this product of you dont have it on your list. This is one my of my all time favorite cereals, me and my son enjoy a bowl at breakfast time and chat away.. Quality time

June 28, 2016

I grew up eating Life cereal. The rule in our house was that my siblings and I had to agree on a cereal, and we ALWAYS picked Life. It is subtly sweet, but not too much. It goes soggy quickly though, so you have to eat it fast! I still eat Life cereal as an adult. It has not changed one bit over the years - still delicious!

October 07, 2015

LOVE this cereal, has a nice sweetness to it.

October 07, 2015

Life Original Cereal;

Original Life cereal
    healthier option!
    Kids love it
    adults still love it
    my husband loves it.

September 04, 2015

Classic cereal that I enjoyed as a kid and still enjoy as a grandmother!

July 16, 2015

This is good as a snack also. Great cereal a family favorite.