Lindt Advent Calendar

Lindt Advent Calendar Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 906 in Chocolate

May 02, 2017

So nice to enjoy an advent calendar even when your an adult. The packaging is appealing and good size. The chocolates are so tasty and melt in your mouth

April 02, 2017

I love these advent calendars every year around Christmas time I always grab 5 or 6 of these for my boys and grandson I always help them eat these chocolates before Christmas they're so tasty and creamy I would recommend this product to anyone

March 14, 2017

When Christmas rolls around everyone wants an advant calendar to count down the days, using these sweet tasting chocolates makes everyday better and a little nicer

December 01, 2016

My children get these every year for christmas and i like that it is really good quality chocolate. If you buy some of the cheaper advent calendars you will notice a big difference in the quality of the chocolate like a eaxy taste or look in the back and discover its not even real chocolate. With lindt you get real chocolate , and trust me you will have a hard time trying to make sure the kids dont eat the whole calendar in ine day. Or me lol

December 01, 2016

Oh these are the best advent calendars. I love how they have different types and haws of chocolate in each day. This morning was two milk chocolate truffle balls. The only disappointment is that I only got one for kiddo. Next year I get one too!

February 22, 2016

I love Lindt chocolates. These Calendars make a great gift for the holidays for either children or adults. I get mine every year. They are a bit more expensive than other calendars but the chocolates taste much better.

February 22, 2016

I love this advent calendar as it is great for kids but can also be a fun treat for adults and teenagers.
    There are little chocolate balls, mini bars, 2 Small Teddys and 1 Santa. The chocolate balls are the size of the ones that they always put out on special occasions like Christmas and Easter. They taste great and it was hard only opening one a day! I would definitely purchase this again, I only wish they were a little bit cheaper.

February 22, 2016

I loved my Lindt advent calendar. The products were a good size, and I looked forward to opening them each day. The design was quite cute. My only complaint was that the big santa chocolate was given out early on in the month (either on the 6th or the 12th?). It should be saved for the 24th!!!!

February 06, 2016

What a great way to learn about the Advent and Christmas season with a little treat behind each window/day of the month. Lindt chocolates are divine!

December 24, 2015

Amazing chocolate but kind of annoying that some of them contain hazelnuts (I have an allergy) and it isn't very clear which ones do and which don't. The ones that I am able to eat are delicious. Always smooth and creamy.

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge