Lip Smacker Dr. Pepper Reviews

Ranked #630 out of 913 in Lip Balm

May 30, 2016

I bought this because Dr. Pepper is my absolute favorite soda. I went into it knowing that it wouldn't be exactly the same, but what I got was something awful. It tasted like chemicals and left my lips feeling sticky. I have used the lip smackers brand before and wasn't put off so I thought I would give it a try, but I do not recommend this to anyone. Waste of money

January 22, 2016

i love the tint on the dr pepper lip smackers! i have been stuck for blush and used dr. pepper lip smackers! love love love it!

September 18, 2015

I have been wearing this Dr Pepper Lip Smackers for the past 20 years and I love it still to this day! This is my every day, go to lip moisturizer. It has a great, familiar flavor that never gets old. The formula is lightweight and never sticky like some other lip balms. My lips always feel soft and supple. The Dr Pepper Lip Smackers adds just the right amount of color, too. Its not lipstick coverage, but it's not leaving the house with naked lips either. I love it and I will buy it until the end of time. :)

July 02, 2015

Smells really good, gave my lips colour, smooth.

June 08, 2015

I love this stuff, it smells like dr. pepper, keeps my lips soft with a little hint of color!

August 12, 2014

This is my favourite bonne bell flavour. I had it in a fat tube and just love the smell.

May 28, 2014

This lip balm brings back so much nostalgia and memories for me. It has a good flavor, smells great, and is an affordable option for someone who can't seem to make it all the way thorough a lip balm without losing it.

The cons are that it doesn't last very long and I find myself reapplying it constantly.

February 20, 2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lip product! I keep licking my lips just to taste it!

February 19, 2014

I have faithfully used Lip Smackers Dr. Pepper lip balm since I was 12 years old. This is more than 20 years. I tastes good, keeps my lips smooth and adds a nice natural red colour. There are dozens of lips balms, lip sticks, lip glosses and lip pencils in my make up bag, but this will always be my go to product.

August 09, 2013

This is the best daily lip balm/gloss hands-down, simply because it does both jobs well - gives a sheer light berry colour, plus does the job of a lip balm by keeping lips moist.
    Sometimes it can be hard to find; the last time I found some I bought six packages!