LIPSMACKERS LIPBALM Reviews

January 10, 2018

smooth

This lip balm is effective in making your lips feel smooth. My daughter gets windburn lips, even though it has a light fragrance it does not irritate them. it has a great price point too.

September 24, 2017

My favorite lip balm!

I have been buying lip smacker's lip balm products for years! I mean at least 15 years! I've tried tons of other lip balm in my years from pre teen until an almost 30 year old adult, and always keep going back to this stuff. Lots of great scents or "flavors" and the product itself just works. It keeps my lips moist and not sticky. It doesn't dry up and get gooey or leave a residue. The product simply soaks into your lips over a few hours and leaves your mouth feeling nourished and hydrated. I always carry a couple sticks in my purse!

April 29, 2017

its great although really childish it really works immediately making my lips fell better than ever. its way better than eos most definitely. its super cheap but really good

January 05, 2017

Wonderful, smells like candy and keeps my lips as kissable as ever, love this product, Definitely the best lip balm on the market, not too pricy, not too cheaply made.

3.2/5

February 28, 2016

These are very moisturizing and they smell Really nice. They're good for temporary relief of chapped lips but I don't use them for long term as much. I would recommend something with more natural ingredients!

December 23, 2015

I've been using the Dr.pepper Chapstick since I was 14 years old I'm 29 now lol as you can see I love it. I have tried many different Chapsticks and nothing compares the lipsmackers leaves my lips so smooth and just the perfect tint of reddish pink I LOVE IT!!

December 15, 2015

I love LipSmackers I have been using it since a small child, it has so many awesome fruity flavors to choose from. I love the tastes of the lip gloss and it helps my chapped lips. I t a great gift to give to my Granddaughters !!!

December 15, 2015

They are good for the different flavors ,moisture and taste. Good for all ages. I have several different flavors in my collection.

December 15, 2015

These lipbalms are awesome. I buy them in various flavours and layer them underneath my lipstick. They smell great and work ask good as any other balm. I wear it on its in sometimes when I'm in a rush.

June 03, 2015

These are a good lip balm for children, but I wouldn't recommend it for adults. It provides little to no moisture. Lots of fun colors and smells make them preferably for children.