LIPSMACKERS LIPBALM Reviews

Ranked #311 out of 946 in Lip Balm

April 29, 2017

its great although really childish it really works immediately making my lips fell better than ever. its way better than eos most definitely. its super cheap but really good

January 05, 2017

Wonderful, smells like candy and keeps my lips as kissable as ever, love this product, Definitely the best lip balm on the market, not too pricy, not too cheaply made.

3.2/5

February 28, 2016

These are very moisturizing and they smell Really nice. They're good for temporary relief of chapped lips but I don't use them for long term as much. I would recommend something with more natural ingredients!

December 23, 2015

I've been using the Dr.pepper Chapstick since I was 14 years old I'm 29 now lol as you can see I love it. I have tried many different Chapsticks and nothing compares the lipsmackers leaves my lips so smooth and just the perfect tint of reddish pink I LOVE IT!!

December 15, 2015

I love LipSmackers I have been using it since a small child, it has so many awesome fruity flavors to choose from. I love the tastes of the lip gloss and it helps my chapped lips. I t a great gift to give to my Granddaughters !!!

December 15, 2015

They are good for the different flavors ,moisture and taste. Good for all ages. I have several different flavors in my collection.

December 15, 2015

These lipbalms are awesome. I buy them in various flavours and layer them underneath my lipstick. They smell great and work ask good as any other balm. I wear it on its in sometimes when I'm in a rush.

June 03, 2015

These are a good lip balm for children, but I wouldn't recommend it for adults. It provides little to no moisture. Lots of fun colors and smells make them preferably for children.

May 06, 2015

My nieces love this lip balm. I never found it very hydrating myself, I just liked the smell. They are constantly asking for these. They love them but I think it's just a teenage thing.

May 05, 2015

This product doesn't work very well, although the taste and smell is fun!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath