Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick Reviews
#338 in Lipstick

January 14, 2018

it works

It works really well on my skin tone and changes color reall nicely however if you are more dark skinned it migth not work aswell as it will on someone with fairer skin

September 09, 2017

Perfect match for every girl!

I absolutely love this lipstick! It is so much fun whipping out a green lipstick in front of people, watching them cringe, and then watching them as they are in awe that it comes out pink! It perfectly matches everyone! I will definitely be purchasing this again and some of the other shades that they have from Lipstick Queen.

September 02, 2017

Best color for your skin

I saw a video about this lipstick on YouTube and thought it was fake. Turns out I was wrong, very wrong. I know that the lipstick reacts with your natural PH and gives you a shade of pink that is specific to you. The more coats you put on the brighter it will be, so if you don't ever use a pink or red lipstick be very light handed at first.

2.0/5

August 15, 2017

Hardly works

This started a beautiful colour. The way it faded was the problem. It stayed the cherry red on the outside of my lips and faded fast on the inside. Reapplication reinforced the colour on edge and the middle looked the original colour-fail for me. Full disclose I do drink a lot of water so lipsticks need a lot to hang in there.
    I do use the frog prince blush as a lip colour and I love that!

June 23, 2017

Great Rosy Lipstick

I usually struggle to find a nice rosy lipstick that matches my skin without looking too pink, but I love this product! It's a little weird when you first see the green lipstick and I was dubious on whether it would actually work to match my skin tone, but it is a great colour after application. I find that it's not overly drying, but it isn't the longest lasting lipstick, so I need to reapply throughout the day.

2.7/5

March 08, 2017

This lipstick is amazing. The colour stays on for a long time, there is so many colours to choose from! It's easy to apply and not super watery/sloppy.

July 09, 2016

I have pulled out this lipstick at different functions and the first thing my friends/ family say is green, really? Then after I apply it and they see the color the next thing they say is let me try. I am always amazed at how pretty the color is on everyone, ranging from my super fair skinned friends to those with dark complexions. It is a nice subtle pink, perfect for a natural look. The lipstick is also very moisturizing which is a great plus. So cool and so pretty.